ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I'm going to assume my game is just a special kind of broken because I'm getting stuck in odd places. on my first playthrough (romance) I couldn't get Melisa pregnant even after weeks of just fucking her and sleeping normally. In the same playthrough, grace wouldn't proceed past me walking in on her giving vegetables to her sister. Mia's scenes would play Futa AND Cis every time we fucked to the point of playing three scenes during one. I could never give Android a job, and the final battle never played out (I think that just isn't implemented yet though)

So far in my second playthrough (corruption), I'm still having issues with Melisa being infertile, grace being infertile, and Andriod being jobless.

before I blame the Multi-mod I wanted to know if anyone else is having these problems or if it is that mod's fault. like I said though, I wouldn't be surprised if my game is uniquely broken or I'm just unlucky with pregnancy.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
I'm going to assume my game is just a special kind of broken because I'm getting stuck in odd places. on my first playthrough (romance) I couldn't get Melisa pregnant even after weeks of just fucking her and sleeping normally. In the same playthrough, grace wouldn't proceed past me walking in on her giving vegetables to her sister. Mia's scenes would play Futa AND Cis every time we fucked to the point of playing three scenes during one. I could never give Android a job, and the final battle never played out (I think that just isn't implemented yet though)

So far in my second playthrough (corruption), I'm still having issues with Melisa being infertile, grace being infertile, and Andriod being jobless.

before I blame the Multi-mod I wanted to know if anyone else is having these problems or if it is that mod's fault. like I said though, I wouldn't be surprised if my game is uniquely broken or I'm just unlucky with pregnancy.
I believe melisa can only get pregnant after angela and kira have the birth scene. however i also cannot get grace pregnant no matter what on romance only get "how are you"; "How are things.. " "repeat scenes" and leave. none of the options triggers any progression. also lucy only has spend time and have fun as options without any progression like grace. i guess they are linked in the story somehow and it as problems. no errors tho. didn't try corruption.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020

It's the multi-mod 100%. Winterlook is always on point when he releases his games. Other people had the same issue using the multi-mod and I tested and can confirm 100%. Just uninstall it and your good.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I believe melisa can only get pregnant after angela and kira have the birth scene. however i also cannot get grace pregnant no matter what on romance only get "how are you"; "How are things.. " "repeat scenes" and leave. none of the options triggers any progression. also lucy only has spend time and have fun as options without any progression like grace. i guess they are linked in the story somehow and it as problems. no errors tho. didn't try corruption.
Yes it's Angela, Kira, then Melisa it's fixed in that order for shelter characters. I have posted a walkthrough just search my posts. If you're using the multi-mod uninstall it as it will break your game and you won't be able to trigger events properly.

TopStand

Nov 23, 2018
I got stuck with Mia and Grace. I can't get in garage after corrupting Mia, it just shows me that "she might need some time to deal with the aftermath of what happened at greenhouse." and with Grace romance root I also can't progress forward, she just doesn't ger pregnant. What am I doing wrong?

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
damn missed the boat with dagger....don't suppose anyone has a corruption route file right before the opportunity to go bare with her arises?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I got stuck with Mia and Grace. I can't get in garage after corrupting Mia, it just shows me that "she might need some time to deal with the aftermath of what happened at greenhouse." and with Grace romance root I also can't progress forward, she just doesn't ger pregnant. What am I doing wrong?
Uninstall the Multi-mod. Problem solved. I've already explained this countless times already to people it will break your game like this. The person who created it hasn't worked on it in some time now.

JaxJaeger1

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone please share full save data of 0.31 with the gallery scenes unlocked. Or Is there any to unlock all the gallery scenes.

JaxJaeger1

Nov 24, 2018
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
How to unlock in android?

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Here are the links for version 0.32

Changelog:
You can now bring Angela, Melisa and Kira their requested items when they are pregnant and be rewarded for it.(3 scenes overall. Romance route only).
Additional scenes with Grace(1 per route).

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes