anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Replay... again.

Now added an extra feeling of paranoid cuz you don't know if other girls will have this "requested item special scene" in the future.

So now I have to left out everyone else beside the family members right? Unless the dev 100% confirmed that they can be safely impregnate WITHOUT another replay just to get that "requested item scene".

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
I completed this task, but I still couldn't enter Angela and Melisa's room. I spoke twice from start to finish, and I couldn't talk anymore. For this reason, I couldn't even play again. How can we trigger their plot? please help me.

Reactions: Atraj

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
For people complaining about the need of replaying the game for the new pregnant scenes, I updated the multimod and now they can be replayed even when women are not pregnant anymore, just like the past scenes.

man the text window opacity slider always resets to the middle on every scene.
It also fixes this

Reactions: SenPC and _Maou_

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi was wondering if anyone has an Android version with the mod they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

Thank you for your time :)

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Can you have more than one child with a character?
Honestly, yes u can. with Angela i have 2 kids, with Melissa same twins, with Kira one girl and one boy, with Elin 2 boys, with Jays 2 girls, with Mia one kid, with Grace 2 kids, with Tiffany same two girls

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
Honestly, yes u can. with Angela i have 2 kids, with Melissa same twins, with Kira one girl and one boy, with Elin 2 boys, with Jays 2 girls, with Mia one kid, with Grace 2 kids, with Tiffany same two girls
but those are all twins. no? i mean one kid after another.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Really? An entire update for something as small as food? And said food is only accessible for when they're pregnant? Please tell me I can impregnate them twice because I sure as hell refuse to redo their first pregnancy!

Reactions: _Maou_

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Really? An entire update for something as small as food? And said food is only accessible for when they're pregnant? Please tell me I can impregnate them twice because I sure as hell refuse to redo their first pregnancy!
I would also like the answer to this. For research purposes.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
How did you have more then one kid with them every time I try with Angela nothing ever happens and she doesn't get pregnant.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
If someone cares, I found some unused sprites for naked Mia. Also flat-chested and hairless android lol
Every character has a base nude model except Mandisa because she's the only character without clothing options yet. Android isn't flat chested or bald it just the base frame for the character as her character parts are interchangeable.

Reactions: SenPC

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Every character has a base nude model except Mandisa because she's the only character without clothing options yet. Android isn't flat chested or bald it just the base frame for the character as her character parts are interchangeable.
I know about the android, I just found it funny. What you said is not truth tho, other characters apart from her don't need a base moder, why bother detailing their bodies if you're not gonna see them? If they have a nude sprite is only because they appear naked. Angela never appears naked for example and neither does Mia, but yet her model is in the files, that's why I shared it

Does Dagger have a Maledom path or is it just Femdom?
Only femdom, the titfuck options do nothing yet

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
How did you have more then one kid with them every time I try with Angela nothing ever happens and she doesn't get pregnant.
You can't. Children are fixed in the game Angela 1 choice, Kira 1 girl, Melisa 2 boy & girl, Tiffany 1 boy, Elin 1 boy, Jay 1 boy, Grace 1 girl, and Mia 1 girl. Pregnancy scenes are not repeatable and the new pregnancy scenes are romance route only for Angela, Kira, and Melisa also you need get ask if they need anything while they are pregnant to get the food quest. Ignore that post because it's not true and there is no mention of any such changes on patreon or the discord. I have posted simplified walkthroughs of the game with everything you need to know. Use the search.

Reactions: _Maou_
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes