Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I know about the android, I just found it funny. What you said is not truth tho, other characters apart from her don't need a base moder, why bother detailing their bodies if you're not gonna see them? If they have a nude sprite is only because they appear naked. Angela never appears naked for example and neither does Mia, but yet her model is in the files, that's why I shared it
I think you're confusing some things. Whether or not a character a appears nude in the game is irrelevant this is common practice in renpy games to draw a base character model nude and then draw clothes for it to fit on to a character model. It doesn't matter if you find it pointless to detail the character's base or not even if you don't see it. Lots of artists draw this way to reference later for positions and angles.

Reactions: SenPC

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Okay I'll ask since I cant seem to find the answer after browsing through the pages. Maybe I'm blind idk. Whats the correct bar/alcohol answer? Anyone?

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I think I got hard-locked by a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also cannot progress any further with the shelter settlers.

For Melisa, the walkthrough says

For Angela,

For Kira, I don't know why but her door is always locked.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Okay I'll ask since I cant seem to find the answer after browsing through the pages. Maybe I'm blind idk. Whats the correct bar/alcohol answer? Anyone?
The simple way is to save and reload as the maximum cans earned is 8.
Elin: Beer/ Tea (pregnancy)
Tiffany: Manhattan/ Juice (pregnancy)
Fake John: Water/ Vodka (medical use)
Real John: ??? (forgot but it's not water) / Vodka (medical use)

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I think I got hard-locked by a bug.

I also cannot progress any further with the shelter settlers.

For Melisa, the walkthrough says

For Angela,

For Kira, I don't know why but her door is always locked.
You didn't get a bug you didn't pay attention to the story or the walkthrough I posted.

You cannot attack her base as the is still being developed so it's not implemented yet. Read the change logs next time.

You have to talk to Elin and ask can you carry a gun.

Angela? What are you talking about Tiffany explain this to you in a conversation when you met at the beginning of the game and there's even an option to talk to her that is highlighted in yellow to get a better explanation and it gives you access to the syringes that cost 10 cans.

Kira's door is locked because you probably have progressed the main plot somewhere.

Here is the walkthrough I posted again. It's very simplified. Next time use the search engine before posting.

shadowwolf123987

Jul 31, 2021
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
It unlocked most images but there are few missing

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
The simple way is to save and reload as the maximum cans earned is 8.
Elin: Beer/ Tea (pregnancy)
Tiffany: Manhattan/ Juice (pregnancy)
Fake John: Water/ Vodka (medical use)
Real John: ??? (forgot but it's not water) / Vodka (medical use)
beer

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I am trying to trigger the event where you fight the Bandit Leader, I've got all kinds of stuff to fight back but nothing I need some help please.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
so its my first time playing the game and i wanted to know if i should play with any of the mods?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
It unlocked most images but there are few missing
Search my posts I posted a file to unlock all gallery scenes some time ago and it still works even in 0v.32. The reason just changing image configuration from False to True doesn't work completely is the gallery file script changed months ago and not all images are assigned to the same line text and some text script doesn't show up until you unlock image in game.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
so its my first time playing the game and i wanted to know if i should play with any of the mods?
No. The game isn't that complicated. Also some mods will break your game making it impossible to progress. If you need help just use my walkthrough I posted this month. It's easy to follow. If you really need to mod something like cans and syringes use saveedditonline instead.

Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
No. The game isn't that complicated. Also some mods will break your game making it impossible to progress. If you need help just use my walkthrough I posted this month. It's easy to follow. If you really need to mod something like cans and syringes use saveedditonline instead.
k thx ill check your walkthrough if i have any problems

uvxh

Feb 24, 2019
I just came back to this game and was wondering if old saves work. If not then does anyone have saves for each update so I could find where I left off?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes