ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Still having bugs Melisa still not pregnant after the amount of times we had sex even though Angela gave birth Kira said shes pregnant and wants white chocolate witch I have but cant give her

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
For people interested, I updated the multimod from the OP and my signature. Mentioning it here because it wasn't updated since the v0.32 and some people that liked it may not be following its own thread

massquerade

Jan 21, 2018
what is the main differences between the romance and corruption paths ?
There are drastically different H scenes with the characters for some of them. Depending on the route that you take, you get different things.

I had 100% the content and dont like corruption paths in most games, and had about 3 scenes per main girl missing, and used the gallery unlock to see the corruption paths.

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
Here is a walkthrough for update 0.34 enjoy. Also next update is the final confrontation with the Bandit Leader Dagger and endings. This will be the final update as it releases on steam in November.
Thanks i have a question, do you ever get to fight The Bandits or not yet, I already done all the member, even have over 700 cans of food but the Bandits never come to claim anything after i visit her the two times in the walkthroughs

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks i have a question, do you ever get to fight The Bandits or not yet, I already done all the member, even have over 700 cans of food but the Bandits never come to claim anything after i visit her the two times in the walkthroughs
The final confrontation is the fight against the Bandits. They don't actually take cans from you it's just a story event. After that you wait for the second visit and choose to go with Dagger or stay at camp. Going with her back to her camp gives you access to her camp and you have sex with her you can sabotage the fuel pump station with a screwdriver, knife, or turn the valve to leak fuel. If you visit her multiple times after that you can open up the titfuck sex scene and the dom or sub route. If you've done that your good that the end of the content for now.

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
The final confrontation is the fight against the Bandits. They don't actually take cans from you it's just a story event. After that you wait for the second visit and choose to go with Dagger or stay at camp. Going with her back to her camp gives you access to her camp and you have sex with her you can sabotage the fuel pump station with a screwdriver, knife, or turn the valve to leak fuel. If you visit her multiple times after that you can open up the titfuck sex scene and the dom or sub route. If you've done that your good that the end of the content for now.
Thank you sir, then i must wait for the new content

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes