Ponno

Jul 23, 2018
Someone said once you get them pregnant they will eventually give birth and you wont be able to knock em up again, would anyone mod it so that they can be? Atleast visually

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
thats really cool thanks
Someone said once you get them pregnant they will eventually give birth and you wont be able to knock em up again, would anyone mod it so that they can be? Atleast visually
Both things are already implemented in the multi-mod

man, we really need the futa mia and femdom mandisa more
I also made one more mandisa scene available in the femdom route and plan to do the same with the others

Ponno

Jul 23, 2018
Both things are already implemented in the multi-mod

I also made one more mandisa scene available in the femdom route and plan to do the same with the others
Oh cool I didnt know that, cant wait to try it after they add their final updates which they have said will be really soon sadly

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Oh cool I didnt know that, cant wait to try it after they add their final updates which they have said will be really soon sadly
There's only one left and it'll just add the epilogues, so all the final sex content is already in this update

Reactions: _Maou_

iball

Aug 4, 2017
It's a shame that the MC can't properly enjoy Mia's cock in her futa version, I would love to see her shoving that juicy cock in MC's throat/ass. :(
Well that answer's the question I was about to ask. She even says she hopes he'll let him someday.

• Angry
Reactions: Zoar

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
How do i get the MB route for Lucy? It just says there's no way your returning to this monster cave
Lucy does not have a Corruption route. You always have to follow the romance. The crucial differences in Lucy are on who you choose to heal her. If you choose your father, she will become something close to human again, so the gallery will change.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes