borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Yeah doesnt work still show the gallery
you need to delete both and if you prefer delete only gallery delete persistent file from both reset gallery
C:\Games\Shelter-0.33-pc\game\saves
C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
So... Is the Corruption Route available for Lucy? I was checking the walkthrough out and it says that by demanding an explanation I unlock that route, but all that happens is either we fuck and after that I never go back to the cave or I run and again, I never go back to the cave.

Is the walkthrough wrong on that or what?

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
So... Is the Corruption Route available for Lucy? I was checking the walkthrough out and it says that by demanding an explanation I unlock that route, but all that happens is either we fuck and after that I never go back to the cave or I run and again, I never go back to the cave.

I think only love route available don't know about corruption route I think its still in WIP

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

If you'd look back a couple of pages, you would have found that Lucy doesn't have a Love/Corruption path. Instead she has a Human/Spider path.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Okay what's new in this update? And I swear to god, this update removed having the option for Oscar to make Lucy human again (somewhat). I did nothing wrong and only Angela and John were my options.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Kinda sad that this turned into a "get everyone pregnant" game. It had a lot of potential. I'd like to see the group go and destroy the raiders camp, take over the military base and then actually rebuild society by other means rather than pump out babies.

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
you need to delete both and if you prefer delete only gallery delete persistent file from both reset gallery
C:\Games\Shelter-0.33-pc\game\saves
C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter
can show me picture to do it, i am not find

Sere

May 15, 2017
Anyone else is unable to corrupt Mia?
I find it weird considering Grace is already corrupted so there shouldn't be any problem.
Is it because I'm using an old save(0.28)? If so, can someone give me a new save(MB for all and Mia is dominant. In my current playthrough she's submissive)? And thanks.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyone else is unable to corrupt Mia?
I find it weird considering Grace is already corrupted so there shouldn't be any problem.
Is it because I'm using an old save(0.28)? If so, can someone give me a new save(MB for all and Mia is dominant. In my current playthrough she's submissive)? And thanks.
Okay, so basically, you can't corrupt every girl. You just create a different dynamic with them. Corruption is just a catch-all term for their non-romantic path.

In the case of Mia, you create either a dom or sub relationship, based on whether or not you watched her masturbate.
Likewise, Grace's non-romantic path is based on whether or not you helped her from the plants attacking her.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.34]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.34]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.33]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.[/B]

di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.33]

**************************************************************************************

of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.32]

di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.32]

**************************************************************************************

of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.31]

di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.31]

of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.30]

di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.30]

of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.28] [Winterlook]

di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.28] [Winterlook]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-22
Version: 0.34

Reactions: Elohim888
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes