TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Someone can tell me please for god sake when or how i can use next items like: pickle jar, white chocolate and vegetables? i really don t know how to use them or when to usem and nothin all. please help me... thanks
PICKLES _ after getting Angela pregnant, you talk to her in her room at the start of your day. During conversation she tells you she is craving pickles.
After a girl tells you she is pregnant there is a few days that pass that they do not yet have a baby bump. during those few days, there really isn't a lot of interaction to have (no sex etc).
AFTER she has a baby bump, you talk to Angela in her room and bring her the pickles. She rewards with you a new sex scene showing her baby bump. (this convo option is not available until her baby bump shows. If she already gave birth - it will likely never present that dialogue option).

VEGETABLES - if it's the fresh veggies you got from Grace (greenhouse chick), there should be an event that auto-occurs when you start the morning breakfast scene.

CHOCOLATE
I don't know about the Chocolate - but it appears to be related to Kira based on previous comments. My guess is it follows the same pattern of the pickles with Angela - but for Kira.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I believe i have completed the game up to the point it is now completed. I have managed to impregnate all women except the brothel chick.

Is this implemented in game (yet)? If so then there is something amiss because I've visited her 20 times or more.

there were some choices I would like to do differently, so I'll likely go back a while and do somethings different (make lucy human, and NOT allow Grace to be transformed into Poison Ivy). Aside from that - I believe there is nothing further.

A COUPLE QUESTIONS:
I saw a comment that mentioned 'if you kicked Oskar to the curb'. I never saw an option (not that I would do so); only that Angela moved him out of her room.

Speaking of that - it's a bummer that this doesn't lead to MC's room status changing to living/sleeping with Angela everynight.
I expected a cuck scene with Oskar once we get Angela completely enamored with MC. Not necessary mind you - but was surprised that there wasn't one.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
I believe i have completed the game up to the point it is now completed. I have managed to impregnate all women except the brothel chick.

Is this implemented in game (yet)? If so then there is something amiss because I've visited her 20 times or more.

there were some choices I would like to do differently, so I'll likely go back a while and do somethings different (make lucy human, and NOT allow Grace to be transformed into Poison Ivy). Aside from that - I believe there is nothing further.

A COUPLE QUESTIONS:
I saw a comment that mentioned 'if you kicked Oskar to the curb'. I never saw an option (not that I would do so); only that Angela moved him out of her room.

Speaking of that - it's a bummer that this doesn't lead to MC's room status changing to living/sleeping with Angela everynight.
I expected a cuck scene with Oskar once we get Angela completely enamored with MC. Not necessary mind you - but was surprised that there wasn't one.
How u did with Lucy? on me is not working

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021

A COUPLE QUESTIONS:

can u give me please your save file where u have a baby with Lucy and Dagger? please... thanks.

@DARK@

Sep 7, 2021
How to load saved game it's showing something like "saves imported restart the game to apply" but nothing happen please someone help me

Aug 30, 2019
actually can some technical people help me because some features in the game just don't appear? to be exact: lucy's route doesn't continue on MD, and the final bandit battle never happens (its been 100 days), and I can't ask anyone to be the medical assistance for the brothel. (If anyone knows whats breaking our limiting my game that would be appreciated)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Lucy's route is different to the others, as her's isn't Romance/Mind Breaking. Its Human or Spider Form.
Final battle with the bandits hasn't happened because it hasn't been implemented.
Angela needs to be working in the clinic in order to provide medical assistance to the brothel

Reactions: Ssato243
Aug 30, 2019
Lucy's route is different to the others, as her's isn't Romance/Mind Breaking. Its Human or Spider Form.
Final battle with the bandits hasn't happened because it hasn't been implemented.
Angela needs to be working in the clinic in order to provide medical assistance to the brothel
Thank you bro, just finished the game and waiting for the next update

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
how do i get lucy spider form ?
Just have Angela or the doctor come to see her to try to heal her. Angela gives her voice back, the doctor doesnt heal anything, and the guy in the shelter where you live heals her voice and body. Just choose Angela to have her voice back.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes