Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last version i play was the v0.30 and was x64
Now i see this new update, but the only link i see are:
Win x32: - MEGA - -
Win: - MEGA - -

Do the win version is the x64?
Can someone tell me the difference from win and win x32? Because me system is x64.
Thank you

phitta

May 24, 2017
Do you guys know if dev has any thoughts about really prostuting family members instead of "baiting" customers in the whore house ? :D

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
When I played this game in the past, I thought it would be nice if the father of the MC becomes the competitor of the MC.
At some point it's explained that he is essentially no longer sexually functional. Sterile and impotent. Possibly due to exposure during his experiments? Anyway, not only can he not be a sexual rival to the MC, he is the one encouraging MC to breed with his fellow survivors.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
I download it from mega link and install it on my android. But everytime i open it it's always getting crashed and send me back to my homescreen?
Is there a problem with my device or?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Someone can tell me please for god sake when or how i can use next items like: pickle jar, white chocolate and vegetables? i really don t know how to use them or when to usem and nothin all. please help me... thanks

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Someone can tell me please for god sake when or how i can use next items like: pickle jar, white chocolate and vegetables? i really don t know how to use them or when to usem and nothin all. please help me... thanks
They are pregnancy food cravings for the fallout shelter girls, when they are pregnant.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
I can't get the files from v0.30 to work for v0.33. (My v0.30 files are from the org.shelter.the66 folder, the non-renpy game launcher. Did the creator which it ti renpy) I am using the apk and my v0.30 version seems to have its own launcher (The first 4 are from the org.shelter.the66 /v 0.30 launcher and the others or from the winterlock file/renpy laucher)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes