PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
This is a newer version than even my steam .32v I wonder why? Supposed to show Lucy's human or spider form baby.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
how much of futa/trans stuff is here?
There's one character, you can decide whether or not if she's futa. Basically nothing really changes. If she has a dick, you can still vaginally impregnate her. She doesn't penetrate the MC at any stage.

Reactions: baltinko11

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone know what the next update might have, because I really want more story not just more people to impregnate, don't get me wrong I love the game I just want some more of the story.
Next month's update is Mandisa pregnancy then the final battle and epilogues. The game is gonna end in a few months sadly.

Reactions: Ssato243

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone know what the next update might have, because I really want more story not just more people to impregnate, don't get me wrong I love the game I just want some more of the story.
The final confrontation story update will be dropping after the Mandisa update which is after Winterlook finishes Lucy routes which was posted a month ago in a poll vote on patreon. Ignore Ghost2849 as he doesn't what he's talking about Winterlook is only working on 2 games The Fate of Irnia and this game both of which will be done this year if nothing unfortunate happens.

Reactions: Ssato243

hentaidude882

Jun 3, 2020
How do I fight the bandit? I accepted the term to prolong but she just came back and called me to ride in her car, nothing more

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can you lock yourself out of content? Cause i can not interact with Melisa nor Kira and i am already boning the bandit chick. Or is this a bug? Went romance on everyone i could.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So how do i unlock all Scenes in gallery? Cause THIS:
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
ain't working anymore for everything. Android as example does not unlock everything that way.

Reactions: Kale31

Asyria

Feb 26, 2019
I wonder if we will be able to impregnate Dagger (the chief of the bandits) in the final update ? Does Anybody have some info on this ?

Reactions: Mint-ER#
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes