Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Same question. I didn't even know you could. Also, I forgot what I did at this point but I can't seem to go back to that cave.
Oskar is the one you need to cure Lucy. Angela will only give back her voice and Bill is pretty useless :)

I you choose the option to run away from lucy at the first sight, you *piep* (im not sure if its allowed to write f*** in this forum hahah) the part with her, so lowering the gun for romance and demanding an explanation for mb.

god, my english... :D

Ilthekiller

Sep 4, 2020
Oskar is the one you need to cure Lucy. Angela will only give back her voice and Bill is pretty useless :)

I you choose the option to run away from lucy at the first sight, you *piep* (im not sure if its allowed to write f*** in this forum hahah) the part with her, so lowering the gun for romance and demanding an explanation for mb.

i demanded an explanation but i can't return

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
During the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the interface disappears (show of food, syringes, inventory) and it doesn't come back :(
Anybody else encountering this? Is there a solution?

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
For the car upgrade, chose the Machine Gun as it seem more logical compare to the others. What does everyone else think, any pros and cons to either of the three Car Upgrades?

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018

I mean I don't even remember when the options were presented. I feel like I might have missed that opportunity long ago. Now it's simply that I can't get back to the cave and I don't remember when I last saw that spider lady.

glortas

Mar 25, 2020
Got thhis error after improving tiffany house and spending the night at her house.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {[/i} in u'I know you will. I have some more beans, and {i}now{/i} I hold the key to both your stomach {i}and{[/i} your heart.'.:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'[/i'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/general/player_room.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "events/kira/kira_route_friend.rpyc", line 63, in script call
  File "events/general/day3.rpyc", line 63, in script call
  File "events/tiffany/tiffany_route_romance_pregnancy.rpyc", line 436, in script
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1343, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "G:\HH\Shelter-0.33-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'[/i'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
S.h.e.l.t.e.r.  -  An Apocalyptic Tale 0.33
Wed Aug 25 20:44:57 2021

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Who Oskar? I'm new to the game

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
guys? help pls. what i do with pickle jar and white chocolate?
You use them to give to one of the pregnant ladies who requested them from their 'cravings.' If the women who were pregnant gave birth, then I don't think you can do anything with them.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i can t do nothin with them, i don t know how to use that white chocolate ( i remember Kira told me she want it but now dont appear on her to give that white chocolate) and other with pickle jar 0 hint

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
The girls give pregnancy quests before you can actualyl finish them. They'll request the items when they are not showing yet, but you can't turn it in until they have a bump

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone know what the next update might have, because I really want more story not just more people to impregnate, don't get me wrong I love the game I just want some more of the story.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone know what the next update might have, because I really want more story not just more people to impregnate, don't get me wrong I love the game I just want some more of the story.
He never finished his old game and this update only added preggo-spider after a month or two. Whatever you're looking for, it's gonna be a few years.

Feb 12, 2020
ight so i basically give up, each time i interact with lucy, all i get is "spend time with lucy", i get no other options.

am i doing something wrong or what?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes