Casan0va

Sep 18, 2021
Is there a problem on android apk? I download it several times now but it doesnt work. It crashes everytime i installed it.
This is the apk. (Is this really the logo of the game?)
IMG_20210921_140327.jpg
This is what it looks like when i play it then it crashes after a second or two
Screenshot_20210921-140345.jpg

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018

Changelog:
You can now corrupt Mandisa. Comes with 2 scenes.
You can now impregnate Mandisa and have a child with her. It comes with 1 pregnant sex scene for Maledom and 1 for femdom.

This is a pre-last update of the game. Full release is planned for November with epilogues to the main story.

Remember to support games and devs you like if you can!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale v0.34.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
mhm....what is new in this update? someone have a savefile where he have babies with: Lucy, Dagger and rest of them? wonder

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Ok here's an incest patch that should work even when the game is updated as long as nothing major changes. I guess I'm now one of those "evil modder" that adds incest to games. :KEK:

There're 2 bugs that I know of in the current version (v0.22) of the game but they have nothing to do with the patch:

Install:
Extract and put the patch in Shelter-0.XX-win\game

DISCLAIMER: This patch is unofficial, I'm not related to anyone working on this game, I'm not even really a coder I just made the patch from what I've learned playing ren'py games and looking at their code and reading some threads on the F95 Programming, Development & Art board. It could probably be better but I tried my best. :p

Known Issue: For some reason at some point the dev stopped using all the different variables for the characters and just used their first name in the scene's code instead so you get the MC calling Angela by her name instead of mom, etc. I'll probably make another version later to fix those scenes but I think I'll wait after next version to see if anything breaks first. :LUL:
Worked for a while but new patch gave me this
``` I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/shelter.winterlook.com/files/game/ipatch.rpy", line 157, in script call screen player_room File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen Exception: Screen player_room is not known. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/shelter.winterlook.com/files/game/ipatch.rpy", line 157, in script call screen player_room File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen File "renpy/exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen Exception: Screen player_room is not known. ```

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale v0.34.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
im use pc

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes