qq22

Dec 18, 2019
Does the notepad gallery unlock still works? I followed the steps but the gallery was still locked

dudemacarson

Aug 6, 2017
Is the game complete or have I just bugged out? Can't progress further with the Android after choosing her personality (waited multiple days and checked in on her to no avail). Can't progress further with Grace (Saved her) or Mia. It has been over 14 days and the Bandits haven't shown up to collect any trade. Armory is set up and I have over 600 cans of food in the treasry. Everything is built. Lucy doesn't have any more content.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is the game complete or have I just bugged out? Can't progress further with the Android after choosing her personality (waited multiple days and checked in on her to no avail). Can't progress further with Grace (Saved her) or Mia. It has been over 14 days and the Bandits haven't shown up to collect any trade. Armory is set up and I have over 600 cans of food in the treasry. Everything is built. Lucy doesn't have any more content.
A plot important girl is pregnant. skip several weeks and you can have pregnant sex with her. it takes a month in total of in game time to give birth and once that happens the plot will unblock

serpent001

Jul 25, 2020
I try the game with similar theam called world after war. is it similar to this game?

also this game have futa right? is it neccesary to play futa? i kinda not like a girl to fuck my Mc ass.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I try the game with similar theam called world after war. is it similar to this game?

also this game have futa right? is it neccesary to play futa? i kinda not like a girl to fuck my Mc ass.
MC is a male.
There are 7 waifus.
For one of them (the mechanic) you will walk in on her masturbating and the game will ask you if she has a pussy or a penis.
The other 6 are hardcoded as female

Reactions: serpent001

dudemacarson

Aug 6, 2017
A plot important girl is pregnant. skip several weeks and you can have pregnant sex with her. it takes a month in total of in game time to give birth and once that happens the plot will unblock
Must be bugged then. Everyone (except Android, Grace, and Mia) got pregnant and have had their kids. No one is pregnant in my game at the moment. Skipped 2 weeks ahead and visited every location. No one is pregnant and nothing is progressing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Must be bugged then. Everyone (except Android, Grace, and Mia) got pregnant and have had their kids. No one is pregnant in my game at the moment. Skipped 2 weeks ahead and visited every location. No one is pregnant and nothing is progressing.
I am not sure what the issue is with the plot and raiders not showing up to be honest. Did you look at the walkthrough?
Maybe intentionally try to impregnate grace and mia to see if this will progress the game?

Also in regards to the android. there is nothing to progress after choosing her personality.
Robot has two routes:
Romance = flick the switch to unshackle her to make her into a true AI. you can then have a baby (she will build one because she is a super genius).
Mindbreak = customize her fake personality to act like a bimbo... that is it, there is nothing more to do. she is a sub sapient sex doll you programmed to act like a bimbo.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i going to have to redown load it never should have went with the futa sceens. i only go with them if you need it for scene's that you have to have them. really not a fan of chick's with dickes. just like when dev's make those video's about video game girls i like then give them dick's that is just a wast lol.

serpent001

Jul 25, 2020
This game is better than expected just finish first play that only do romance route. it have good end/bad end and some of the choice is do matter. better game than i though.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Did you asked doctor in clinic about contraceptives, and he gives you medicine(not to get girls pregnant), if yes return medicine to him.

Last edited:

Thrasher935

Dec 10, 2018
I recommend going over to the multi-mod thread by mastangas if you want more content for the game. The OP has a link to it. But yeah other than that the dev abandoned this with a rushed ending after milking it for who knows how long. Even the Android port is broken and doesn't seem to be getting an official fix. Screw this developer.
damm!!! so there is more fan-content, this remebers me witch trainer SILVER

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
I like this game, played it 3 times to see all content but missed at least one thing - one of the android's way. I'd also recommend the multi-mod, thanks to the modder (and the developer, of course). I tried the love path, and then dominant path with variations. There's at least a sex scene at the brothel with the madame that doesn't show the correct images: a few times even changed the pregnancy path, from submissive to dominant. Oh, and another one with Mia the mechanic girl but it's just missing one or two images. Overall, quite entertaining so I recommend this one...

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
So... this... is... the... end... no more updates?
Sadly yes. I even tried asking on Patreon and in Discord about these issues and got no response. It seems that Winterlook just wants to move on despite the cut or missing content that never got implemented. Another game developer that just rushed to the end. The Fate of Irnia hasn't gotten a good update in some time either.

Cut Content.
Melisa new corruption route sprite outfit never got implemented into the game with the new sex scenes. But it's in the corruption route epilogue wtf? Also the greenhouse dinner event had the outfit to but was never used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mia corruption route impregnate and pregnancy sex scenes cut and Winterlook decides to split apart the Female/Futanari corruption sex scenes to take up the space in the gallery for the intended scenes instead seriously? They decided to combined the romance and corruption routes together to reuse the romance pregnancy scenes. This why Mia has to be romanced and impregnated then corrupted because if you don't it becomes impossible to get her pregnant.

Lucy had her corruption route cut completely from the game. Anyone remember this scene? This how you were suppose to start her corruption route according to the game files however now it's just a one off scene that leads to nothing.

Android corrupted route bodyguard sex scene is just straight up lazy. Why does it look familiar. This took 2 months.

Dagger's story, pregnancy, and epilogue cut or never implemented into the game. At some point in her story you where suppose to learn her real name is Jenny according to the game files and be able to get her pregnant. What baffled me is how do you forget a epilogue for a character hell even the minor characters like John, Fake John, and the Captured Sheriff had one.

I have followed and supported Winterlooks work for some time now and it's very uncharacteristic of there work. The usual status quo has always been for a character romance and corruption route with their own unique pregnancy scenes and epilogue. Unfortunately it seems The Fate of Irnia may follow a similar rushed and incomplete path as its updates stopped months ago. This why I'm also hesitant on supporting people on Patreon been burn too many times. I don't expert AAA game quality but I do expect communication and consistency.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game is fun. but i don't like rush job's because you never get what is promised at some point. that is really a let down

Reactions: Power Lord

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Cut Content.
Thanks for those details. I remember something about the guy that stole the medical supplies where if you banished him, it would lower the number of mutated creatures or something. I expected that to affect gameplay somehow, but I don't recall anything.

Something else that seemed odd was how much work was put into the map for such a small number of times players actually needed to use it. It really seems like there was a lot more game content planned to occur outside of the shelter and settlement.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for those details. I remember something about the guy that stole the medical supplies where if you banished him, it would lower the number of mutated creatures or something. I expected that to affect gameplay somehow, but I don't recall anything.

Something else that seemed odd was how much work was put into the map for such a small number of times players actually needed to use it. It really seems like there was a lot more game content planned to occur outside of the shelter and settlement.
Yeah wasted potential remember the Android having free will but nothing is ever really done with it. What irritates me the most is the lack of communication to the supporters like if you need more time or something tell us so we are aware can understand the situation. It seems Winterlook rushed the game because it had a set release date on steam as far as I can guess but even that doesn't make sense as you can still make updates to the game but something seems to have differently happened around the time of the Mia pregnancy update because it was now taking 2 months to do a character update unlike before. Winterlook is currently focusing on a new Sci-Fi game project so I wouldn't be suprised if The Fate of Irnia gets abandoned.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: guilecova and HGW
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes