Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
安卓无法正常运行
安卓无法正常运行,它会闪退
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2021-08-01.5589/

Rule #5.
5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

5. 我们是一个纯英语社区。如果不是英文,请在您的帖子中提供翻译
5. Wǒmen shì yīgè chún yīngyǔ shèqū. Rúguǒ bùshì yīngwén, qǐng zài nín de tiězi zhōng tígōng fānyì

如果您的帖子是最后一个帖子,请添加到它而不是第二次发布。
Rúguǒ nín de tiězi shì zuìhòu yīgè tiězi, qǐng tiānjiā dào tā ér bùshì dì èr cì fābù.

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
how to get android job mechanic romance scene?

whenever I click wait for the android it just skips to the night.

what to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I ned help everytime i open the game it goes to a dark screen then closes
What are your computer specs?
What is your OP your using?
Maybe your antivirus program is blocking it.
Any number of things could be the problem.

Lazrus999

Jan 31, 2019
I am trying to play the complete version on Android. My phone is a Pixel 6. The app opens and then closed after a few seconds. I'm not sure how to fix this.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Question, does impregnate work automatically, or do you have to keep doing it after one time?
1. When you cum in a girl there is a chance for her to be impregnated.
2. the first week of pregnancy is stealthy. you will be unable to see it in game.
3. while a girl is pregnant it blocks progression on her quests.
4. while a girl is pregnant it blocks related girls from getting pregnant as well. So for example in your shelter, only one girl can be pregnant at a time. While the greenhouse girl is pregnant the mechanic can not get pregnant, etc
5. I am not 100% sure but I think a girl can only be pregnant once. after she has her first child (or twins) then she won't get pregnant again.
6. first week - girl is pregnant, looks normal, blocks related girls from becoming pregnant.
second week - girl is visible pregnant. announces pregnancy. can do nothing
third & fourth week - girl will have pregnant sex with you. get those scenes before you lose the opportunity

Do the rounds and creampie all of them repeatedly until they are pregnant. skip time until they will have sex with you, unlock the preg sex scenes, skip time until they give birth. Then do it again with another batch of girls

Reactions: Ssato243

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
While a girl is pregnant it blocks related girls from getting pregnant as well. So for example in your shelter, only one girl can be pregnant at a time. While the greenhouse girl is pregnant the mechanic can not get pregnant, etc
I think there are also specific conditions that need to be met for certain girls, where if you haven't furthered their storyline enough they'll never get pregnant. I feel like that was a problem I was having in my original playthrough (the younger sister was a specific chore because of it).

Reactions: mrttao

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
In the shelter one pregnancy might indeed block any other pregnancy, but not in the villiage. In my case plant girl and car girl where pregnant paralelly. They even got their baby at the same day.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
In case for people wondering how to get the some of the missing dagger scenes (without unlocker):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you follow the 4th one correct you get this screen after the light roleplaying. (i hid the text for clarity of picture.):

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes