billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks for the help, looked in there but couldn't find any folder seemingly related to this game, might not be named after this game tho.
if it's just deleting the files there could be another method. start the game up go to your load screen and hover the mouse over a save and press 'delete' key on your key board.

that method is a bit more time consuming though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the help, looked in there but couldn't find any folder seemingly related to this game, might not be named after this game tho.
You can use the in game delete option by placing your cursor over the save and hitting the delete button on your keyboard.

Also you can find the appdata record and delete them there.

My old files are here but your numbers may be different than mine.
C:\Users\(you computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter-1546004563

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Playing through this again now that it's 'complete', I came across this.

Untitled.jpg

It's only been one month! Society breaks down, there's a weird spider lady and your dad believes you're the last hope for the human race after 30 fucking days of living in the shelter. Good thing he never had to live through a lockdown.

Mar 19, 2021
if it's just deleting the files there could be another method. start the game up go to your load screen and hover the mouse over a save and press 'delete' key on your key board.

that method is a bit more time consuming though.
ohh, I musta did it wrong cause I tried it and it didn't work, thanks.

You can use the in game delete option by placing your cursor over the save and hitting the delete button on your keyboard.

Also you can find the appdata record and delete them there.

My old files are here but your numbers may be different than mine.
C:\Users\(you computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter-1546004563
ohhh roaming > RenPy, I looked in the local folder thanks for the help I was able to find it.

And thank you to everyone else for attempting to help.

edit:
I mean to say I originally looked in the local folder and didn't find it, but I did find it in roaming, thanks.

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's only been one month! Society breaks down, there's a weird spider lady and your dad believes you're the last hope for the human race after 30 fucking days of living in the shelter. Good thing he never had to live through a lockdown.
I'm going to be honest, I always sort of got the impression that your dad was just an impotent cuck, and really just wanted to use it as an excuse to get you to fuck your mom and sisters so he could get off on it. Like he's off in a closet somewhere just furiously masturbating all the time thinking about how you're railing his wife. The whole repopulating thing was just a smokescreen.

That's the real reason why he's not keen on you going out into the world and meeting other women - he can't get off to them because he's into the incest taboo. Or maybe because he's actually got hidden cameras set up in the bunker so he can watch what you do to your sisters and mom but he can't see what you're doing outside.

I mean, he's a genius scientist and the first thing he does is invent the ultimate date rape drug. He's got inclinations.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this game it was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to end , i just think the author get bore , thr robot girl could have so much potential , and maybe even a pool an put her as a life save guard
I said it before I wanted to buy this game to support the dev but this destroyed all the trust I had on him

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I'm going to be honest, I always sort of got the impression that your dad was just an impotent cuck, and really just wanted to use it as an excuse to get you to fuck your mom and sisters so he could get off on it. Like he's off in a closet somewhere just furiously masturbating all the time thinking about how you're railing his wife. The whole repopulating thing was just a smokescreen.
Jokes on him then, cause I kick him out into the radiation filled wasteland as soon as I can! Though I definitely get that impression too. Even if you think it's for the betterment of mankind, or you don't believe you can produce healthy offspring anymore, it's not going to be easy to just sit in silence reading your newspaper while you listen to your wife getting fucked by someone else. Nineteen years together and he doesn't bat an eyelid. He's getting off on it for sure.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
ohh, I musta did it wrong cause I tried it and it didn't work, thanks.

ohhh roaming > RenPy, I looked in the local folder thanks for the help I was able to find it.

And thank you to everyone else for attempting to help.

edit:
I mean to say I originally looked in the local folder and didn't find it, but I did find it in roaming, thanks.
Sorry for the confusion there my bad, I forgot Ren'Py folder was in the Roaming folder I just remember it being in the user appdata.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
animation looks cool but dear god what happened to her face
an orgasm.
whats the difference between romance and corruption, more sexual scenes, more perverted?
romance route is simp power fantasy. you simp so hard women suddenly find it attractive and become your harem

corruption route varies:
4 girls your dad makes mind control pill that permanently enhances their libido a lot, allowing you to easily make them submit to you. one girl is genetically engineering plants and accidentally creates tentacle rape plants that turn her into not!poison-ivy via tentacle rape. She will then drug and hold down her sister for you to fuck once (causing her sister to submit to you after a single drug fueled rape). For the AI girl you just never flip the switch on the suppressor leaving her as a sub sapient automaton instead of the hyper intelligent waifu she could be if you flip that switch to unshackle her. For all other girls you are just a Chad which causes them to utterly submit to your Alpha male status. (which, technically you are as the mayor/warlord in charge of a thriving town and center of research in the new wastes)

Oh and for 1 girl (spider girl) the author never got around to implementing the corruption route. So if you go by the walkthrough and try to take her corruption route it will just result in her raping you once and then you run away and will never see her again. So only romance route is available. Keep that in mind if you use the walkthrough. (not really needed since it explicitly tells you if the route you are taking is corruption or not)
To be fair. Dad is apparently some sort of super scientist who built this private bunker and he says everyone outside is too irradiated. So their genes are too fucked up.
And the game does prove him right. There are mutants, and the only reason the town even works is because some other super scientist invent a magic drug of radiation immunity.

Dad is such a great super biologist that he can even turn the spider girl back into a human. Making her shed the 4 extra eyes and the thorax with extra legs. As well as restoring her mangled voicebox to make her speak again.
She becomes an ordinary human only with purple colored skin and telepathic control over spiders. All after a few hours of your dad analyzing her DNA and making a custom DNA altering pill for her on the spot in cave
Also invented a mind control drug. one pill will permanently render a woman super horny and submissive for the rest of her life.

Which is why when you are done fucking your mom and sisters (at dad's request) your options are to kick dad out to die in the wasteland or turn him into a maid because hey who needs a super scientist dad who is dedicated to your well being and is willing to make cool awesome stuff for you on demand?

Last edited:

sircool

Sep 5, 2017
honestly, any game with mind break multiple girls needs ending slide of all of them at once, enjoying the built harem. That is my biggest disappointment really in the rushed ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
She becomes an ordinary human only with purple colored skin and telepathic control over spiders.
Which I just took as the dev really, really wanted to put a Drow in the game and couldn't figure out how to justify it in a post-apocalyptic Fallout parody. So he just said "Fuck it" and made a Drow anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: S3pnDHbf

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Which I just took as the dev really, really wanted to put a Drow in the game and couldn't figure out how to justify it in a post-apocalyptic Fallout parody. So he just said "Fuck it" and made a Drow anyway.
Yea. I genuinely really liked that bit. She is either a drider monstergirl or a drow, both choices are awesome.
In fact I was having a hard time choosing which option to keep her as.

Ultimately I go with drow because the drider option is non inheritable. your children are either vanilla drow (drow mother) or a drow with 6 eyes and 4 pieces of decorative chitin on her face if the mother is a drider.

Also the increased strength from the drider doesn't make much of a difference because you can 1 shot kill her with a single bullet. So it means she should never go into battle. And if she is commanding her spiders to attack it is easier to hide from enemies as a drow than as a drider. It will certainly be a lot harder to identify her as the one telepathically controlling the spiders if she is just a purple human instead of giant spider attached to a human woman

Of course none of it actually mattered in the end.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes