mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can I ask you where to find the unofficial part? D9n't know what OP is.
OP is short for Original Post. Meaning the first post in a thread
Or it can mean Original Poster. Meaning the person who started the thread
This:
Overview:
is the first post, referred to as OP.
The poster is named monroe, who is also referred to as OP.
use context to figure out which OP a person is referring to.

oh... OP can also mean Over Powered. Which means something is badly balanced and too strong, making for bad gameplay. Again, use context to figure out which definition is meant

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so you can't corrupt them all i see. would have been nice to turn them all in to you love lady's lol.

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
I lost my old saves, gallery cheat does not work for me, so, anyone, please, have files to unlock full gallery? I'm gonna be crazy to drive through the whole game again :D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got a question with the romace rout is there a way to get them all to not fight about fucking the me. i mean the three sheltered girls are ok with it but what about those out side of there

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))
This actually isn't true. It will work either way, with spaces around the equals or without spaces around the equals.

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Ok.... the walkthrough is totally confusing.
In order to continue Kira route, i had to sleep like a normal human rather than being a pervert and peeking on women.
Thank you sooo much kind sir! I was getting really frustrated because I was stuck with Kira.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This would be worthy if it had pregnancy or a futa/trans MC option but there is neither of these tags so I can't/wont try it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This would be worthy if it had pregnancy or a futa/trans MC option but there is neither of these tags so I can't/wont try it.
It has pregnancy tag and very worthy with out futa/trans MC.

As for futa/trans MC that is very minor for there is less players for that fetish.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wish the gallory would give you a hint on how to open the scene's tried the walk through and it does help but still missing some stuff lol.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes