dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I recreate Android Incest Patch for v0.22 from game source. Many Lines were in wrong Order and double. I play for many Days and have not Exception once. I hope this fixes to work for others.

Put this File in "/Android/data/org.shelter.the66/files/game/" Directory. (if using "the66" Port of course). Change the Name to 'script.rpyc'. I would have Interest if Problems occur.

fred dingle

Nov 26, 2017
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.

Here is the file for the whole game as his doesn't unlock all the images
put it in common folder

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Would be cool if you could assign the Android to be your body guard and maybe get a shower/gloryhole scene with Angela maybe a few more scenes with Elin or jay

Reactions: Cahbulux

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
will there be hard femdom in this game?

I hope the hardass type will show up soon. Let's say a female marauder leader with her female bodyguards perhaps

Reactions: bulifun

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
i just started this game and I really, really like it. I only have two cons I can think of: 1) the relationships move too fast, and 2) I wish there were more pieces of artwork for the sex scenes and/or tease scenes.

overall, really like the game though. Well done, dev!

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know how I unlock the scene of the mom bending over the kitchen counter that’s in the previews from the first page?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
First page, last sentence of the overview on the first post :FacePalm:
Got it - so it’s Mind Break. But how do I get to that route? Is that the same as the corruption route? Sorry if my questions offend you, I’m just trying to figure this out.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Got it - so it’s Mind Break. But how do I get to that route? Is that the same as the corruption route? Sorry if my questions offend you, I’m just trying to figure this out.
Yeah It's the corruption route.
It's only through this route that you can reach the sex scene in the kitchen you want

Reactions: poodles
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes