kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
Go to
%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter-1546004563
That will let you get rid of previous saves from older versions.

Else you can go to wherever you installed this version to and go to /game/saves in that folder and remove them that way.
Thank you that worked and thanks to everyone else who gave me solutions.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Are the jobs you can assign to the girls permanent? I thought it would be a day by day choice, but I seem to have locked them into working at the brothel. Is there a way to undo this? I've tried rolling back but the choice is too far back.

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Are the jobs you can assign to the girls permanent? I thought it would be a day by day choice, but I seem to have locked them into working at the brothel. Is there a way to undo this? I've tried rolling back but the choice is too far back.
You should be able to change the job using a save editor like this:

I originally assigned the mom as a secretary and modifying her job number moved her to the brothel. Keep a back up of your save and test it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul_less327

lamhoyin

May 20, 2019
I had download the android version of this game but it had incest patch installed. Any ways to restore original version instead of incest?

lamhoyin

May 20, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale v0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.06.2020
Sorry to bother you, but your android version is including the incest patch. Is there any ways to remove the incest patch?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.23 Compressed & Patched :

NOTE: I also made it so that you get 1000 food cans and 1000 syringes when you start a new game.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
winterlook There's something of a problem on Romance/Kira patrol route. The settlement 'map' options is set to 10 options, and the 'patrol with Kira' option basically replaces the 'go to mayor's office' option. Therefore you can't ever return to the office and it locks out any content related to it.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
This game needs option for working in the office. You can only work if you fuck 1 of the girls. And if you decide that they will not work with you, the only option is to work in a bar.

Reactions: Jamsalad
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes