RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
1.This game needs a walkthrough.
2.How can I cheat the game for money. I want to start this game again , but I do not want to work all those days .

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
1.This game needs a walkthrough.
2.How can I cheat the game for money. I want to start this game again , but I do not want to work all those days .
use saveeditonline. and dont use the Money panel on the first part, instead scroll down to the lowest part then you will see a number there that is the same amount as your money. Thanks

Dec 26, 2018
the game is great, I think the mechanics of '' wait until that day '' could change, its have to be shorten, I think 30% of the gameplay it takes to unlock everything is still a long long time, and I felt disappointed because I expected this version there would be more dale scenes with mc's wife....

...but the mechanics and appearances of the game have been practically redone, so it's totally understandable

Reactions: Raven's Key Games

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok the game is nice ground but the Quests and sub Quests are not based on sequance, what i mean is that you can trigger any sub Quest and most of them doesnt even mention in the quest page. like lars and his friend near the gym just stand in the place where normally John the baker son stands at nght you will hear them talking without seeing their characters ( i even done it in the first day ).

and things like termites quest is not written anything about it...... well even if it wasnt implemanted it would be nice to mention it and between qutations not yet implemented or something for the user to know that its not totally fininshed.

and margret character picture is not look like the woman that dale is fucking, just saying

plus the pictures in your first page in the forum are not anymore in the game, because you removed them from this version wonder why i thought the development should go further not backwards??

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
Where exactly do we need to go for Bad intentions 2 in nord suburbs?

EDIT: NVM found it, you just have to go to the forest type area in Nord Suburbs at night.

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Where is the Roselyn institute for the thermite book ?
I got the quest Margaret doubt and idk what to do next :
1.Margaret and Diana met in the market
2.Dale and Margaret met in the park
3.Where i can go next ? I think Margaret will tell Diana that Dale is special...but where i can trigger that?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Where is the Roselyn institute for the thermite book ?
I got the quest Margaret doubt and idk what to do next :
1.Margaret and Diana met in the market
2.Dale and Margaret met in the park
3.Where i can go next ? I think Margaret will tell Diana that Dale is special...but where i can trigger that?
about the Roselyn Institute its the school that near the church. on monday you will hear Emma talking to Mark.

Friday in the park she will tell her and again in the market also.

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
about the Roselyn Institute its the school that near the church. on monday you will hear Emma talking to Mark.

If talk with the teacher or something i got stucked...

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017

False. So , I went Friday afternoon in park and I see Diana and Margaret on a bench ,but nothing is triggered.Also, afternoon NS , but there is no1 on market.What shall I do?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
False. So , I went Friday afternoon in park and I see Diana and Margaret on a bench ,but nothing is triggered.Also, afternoon NS , but there is no1 on market.What shall I do?
oh wait sorry about that wrong info it was about other mission..... but this question been asked before and here is what they posted:

quest 23:Margaret's Doubt
1) Event in N.S. ( Margaret speaks with Diana)
2) events in Park... Dale Margaret, 2 differents talks.
3)Evening in public bath.
Wait night.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes