RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Big_B

Jul 27, 2017
im stuck at "kindness and gratatue" mission i cant find them please help.
this game really need walkthrough.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i read some comments in the developer patreons page honestly no need to remove the NTR if he has story to follow but it will be perfect to open the choises for NTR and for Loyal.... and let the player to deside which to protect or let it go NTR....

by then you will have more audience will start play the game and follow you because the game story is nice and just needed some fixes as i mentioned there are some quests that doesnt show in the quest page and the sequence of these to be triggered because where as i see it now you can trigger lars in the first of the game without even seeing their characters. and other stuff that i mentioned up in my earlier comment about the issues that i found.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
So , i got one quest : Choices and Corruption 4 . What shall i do next?
the developer said in earlier comment that choises is not in this version.

and is there quest called corruption4???
this i didnt see as quest but diana got the corruption to 4 just by the action that dale and margaret doing and her spying on them... but then there is no advancement as sex action in this version so i dont think you will be even be able to have dinner with Nina or so on.

so if there is quest: Corruption 4 how did you get to it?

then it will be when the MC speaks with diana in the bedroom about mario and rebbeca this will add +4 corruption as from the 0.4 walkthrough.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
the developer said in earlier comment that choises is not in this version.

and is there quest called corruption4???
this i didnt see as quest but diana got the corruption to 4 just by the action that dale and margaret doing and her spying on them... but then there is no advancement as sex action in this version so i dont think you will be even be able to have dinner with Nina or so on.

so if there is quest: Corruption 4 how did you get to it?

then it will be when the MC speaks with diana in the bedroom about mario and rebbeca this will add +4 corruption as from the 0.4 walkthrough.
I meant quest choices . Diane corruption 4.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes