RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
thanks , your game is great
Ditto! And I really love Diana's curves!

I do hope that maybe we can get a older, kinky wrinkly horny geezer (perhaps a Blue Pill popper) or a big belly fat bastard to nail the shit outta Diana (the beautifully thicc wife). Maybe even get to see her
squirting on the dick of some fat Alpha-bastard she claims she disliked. Like Torbe and

But whatever the Raven has in store for us I really appreciate his vision in bringing NTR and a truly voluptuous wife together! A Masterpiece in Hot for erotic gaming!

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
قام المطور بتنزيل التحديث

تمكنت أخيرًا من إنهاء هذا الإصدار الجديد. يجب أن أقول أنني للأسف لم أتمكن من القيام بكل ما يدور في خاطري ، ولا سيما حدث لا يزال يفتقر إلى سياق لوقوعه.
التغيير:
- أحداث جديدة في القصة الرئيسية
- أحداث جديدة في قصة روبنسون
- طريقة جديدة للتقدم الزمني السريع. ومع ذلك ، هناك بعض الأخطاء التي تؤثر على النتيجة عدة مرات.
- تم إصلاح الأخطاء الطفيفة الموجودة في الإصدار 0.05
- التغيير الزمني في الأحداث المتعلقة بالكنيسة.
- تمت إضافة 3 مناطق جديدة. الكهف شمال فندق المبيت والإفطار وشقة مارغريت وصالة الألعاب الرياضية GymTonic (الأخير قيد الإنشاء ، ولا توجد محتويات).
- بالقرب من المبيت والإفطار يوجد 3 عناصر: عصافير تخيف ، قطة وبومة. يمكن استخدامها لإعادة استخدام الحفظ القديم من الإصدار 0.05.
- ملاحظة: هذا هو الإصدار التجريبي ، في اختباراتي تمكنت من الوصول إلى النهاية دون العثور على أخطاء تمنع تقدمه.
شكرا لدعمك وصبرك

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
im kinda hard stuck on margrets doubt quest i saw the 2 women talking at the market but no matter what time of day on any day of the week i dont seem to be able to get the park events to finish this quest any help or if im missing something please tell me.
Or if any1 can post a save file past this point as ive played up until version 0.5 but new machine so no old saves to carry on from and had to start again and ran into this issue on this quest

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulldozer47
Jun 25, 2019
im kinda hard stuck on margrets doubt quest i saw the 2 women talking at the market but no matter what time of day on any day of the week i dont seem to be able to get the park events to finish this quest any help or if im missing something please tell me.
Or if any1 can post a save file past this point as ive played up until version 0.5 but new machine so no old saves to carry on from and had to start again and ran into this issue on this quest
This is a quest of 0.05. I don't have touch them... Now I really don't want open the game for a while.
I'll definitely try to help you out tomorrow if you haven't solved it already.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
Ok im gonna try to be as detailed as possible about this issue so hopefully you can help and i can progress past where i am stuck atm. I am on the margrets doubt quest i saw the wife and margret chatting with speach bubbles at the market as the mc approaches. after that i saw dale and margret on the southern bench in the park on sunday afternoon i eavesdroped on them talking after that was done i walked out and talked with them and later on that evening dale banged margret in the park toilets. At this point my progresss ends ive gone through 2 weeks worth of time waiting and checking for another thing to happen but nothing the only thing that changes is on friday when margret and diana sit on the top park bench but they say nothing as i walk around them and if i talk to them they just talk to me about chilling in the park but it doesnt move the quest on. I have done all the side quests and grinded out cash for the new cloths and the cooking class im basically waiting to progress at this point and nothings happening. if you could please tell me what im missing or provide a save so i can skip whatever is stopping me so i can move on to the next quest and the rest of the story that would be really appreciated.

Jun 25, 2019
Norts, I can take a look in a while ... but at the moment I'm having problems with the pc. A few days that win 7 goes really slow and I don't understand why.

Jun 25, 2019
Ok im gonna try to be as detailed as possible about this issue so hopefully you can help and i can progress past where i am stuck atm. I am on the margrets doubt quest i saw the wife and margret chatting with speach bubbles at the market as the mc approaches. after that i saw dale and margret on the southern bench in the park on sunday afternoon i eavesdroped on them talking after that was done i walked out and talked with them and later on that evening dale banged margret in the park toilets. At this point my progresss ends ive gone through 2 weeks worth of time waiting and checking for another thing to happen but nothing the only thing that changes is on friday when margret and diana sit on the top park bench but they say nothing as i walk around them and if i talk to them they just talk to me about chilling in the park but it doesnt move the quest on. I have done all the side quests and grinded out cash for the new cloths and the cooking class im basically waiting to progress at this point and nothings happening. if you could please tell me what im missing or provide a save so i can skip whatever is stopping me so i can move on to the next quest and the rest of the story that would be really appreciated.
So time passed about this event... so...
mmm yes I make this step quite hard. You have see event on market with Lars e Lian about mojito. After this you can speak with diana for buy a new dress.
There sia avent in NS where Margaret speak again with Diana too.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
ok so margret and diana have 2 different events at the market as ive only seen one of them will boot up the game and see if i have missed the second and see if that moves the quest on thanks for the response

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
thanks for your help Raven i managed to get past margrets doubt quest with your help and got all the way up to diana with 4 corruption now im on choices quest and all its says is friday park cant seem to see the marker or make the even happen its probably me being blind but if anyone is at this point and know where im going wrong here it would be much appreciated!!!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes