RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
could i bother someone with saves from the end of v5. i have deleted the game bec i thought it was dead/abandoned. thank you

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well i played it fully again lol because i done the same as how you done.

to be honest i still think its abandoned because if you see for how long he didnt release an update and look at the content that he put in this release. just headlines but not much content. because diana in the earlier update 0.05 she was only to reach 4 corruption and in this one its the same because he is still not done Nina which is part of the main storyline.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2019
thanks for your help Raven i managed to get past margrets doubt quest with your help and got all the way up to diana with 4 corruption now im on choices quest and all its says is friday park cant seem to see the marker or make the even happen its probably me being blind but if anyone is at this point and know where im going wrong here it would be much appreciated!!!
In Friday afternoon speaks with diana o margaret. I hope there aren't bugs. I get that quest in my checks.
Sometimes u have simple to pass time. but not with time travel. Simple working.

P.S. sorry for aswer so late... but i have installed win 10 on a win 7. now more better.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
no problem Raven here's hoping windows 10 sorts out what ever issues you were having you managed to help me i went back to 2 corruption and didnt use the time travel and talked to diana and margret on friday and it worked this time now sorry to bother you again i have 2 quests now a new freindship? which has shown an event of diana and margret talking while shopping and and another quest no more lies (trouble for diana afternoon home) but it doesnt seem to want to proc at all ive cycled through a week again and nothing ... sorry for not being great at figuring this stuff out plz help :p

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
What is Diana maximum corruption in this version? Is better to start a new game or the old saves from 0.5 work fine?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , how much content to see ? Like 0.04 or 0.05? Or even better ? Cuz the content in 0.04 was better than 0.05.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
I need saves i am struck at Margaret's doubt quest and fking frustrated.
Can someone please give saves after that quest.
Or even from v0.04 is fine compatible with 0.06

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
thanks for your help Raven i managed to get past margrets doubt quest with your help and got all the way up to diana with 4 corruption now im on choices quest and all its says is friday park cant seem to see the marker or make the even happen its probably me being blind but if anyone is at this point and know where im going wrong here it would be much appreciated!!!
Bro can u give the save after Margaret's doubt quest

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
I have tried for a while now to attach the save file here but it doesnt like whatever format its in might take me a while to format it into something the site will let me upload too be patient.
worked had to commpress it from what i can remember just work morning afternoon and the next story bit will progress automattically

Reactions: Bulldozer47
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes