RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 25, 2019
Hello. Sorry if I removed the link. At the moment I am trying to improve my blender skills so that I can overcome a rather heavy problem. As you can see the CGI numbers have decreased, this is because I wanted to change Dale's base model to one more suited to his in-game aspect. Unfortunately this has a high cost and in this latest version without CGI I have lost more supporters to find than others. From which I am trying to create my blender assets and overcome this limit.
For now I'm not working on the game but on blender, hoping to be able to release a future version with everything needed.
[Google translator]

NiteDweller87

Sep 4, 2021
Evidently, I'm too stupid for this game! What the hell is this breakfast scene and the wife keeps asking if i have to go somewhere this morning?. How do I get past this??? I keep going to Nina's house, fix the wall and the termite hole and then keeps repeating over and over and over.... Also, am currently on day 20 and the wife has 0 corruption so far. I have played some horrible grinding games, but this seems to be the worst one by far. Anyone got a good walkthru and not the lame one posted in this chat so far???

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryF

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Evidently, I'm too stupid for this game! What the hell is this breakfast scene and the wife keeps asking if i have to go somewhere this morning?. How do I get past this??? I keep going to Nina's house, fix the wall and the termite hole and then keeps repeating over and over and over.... Also, am currently on day 20 and the wife has 0 corruption so far. I have played some horrible grinding games, but this seems to be the worst one by far. Anyone got a good walkthru and not the lame one posted in this chat so far???
follow the walkthrough

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes