RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 25, 2019

- New events in main story.

- Fix some bugs

- Fix light sistem

Note:In version 0.02 there were two serious bugs that altered the game.

In my practice tests I came to the end of the game.

The new contents of the 0.03 version end when you reach the final "Credit" messages.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
I can't move forward in the story, after this scene, Diana and Margaret talked about a gift but then I stayed in the story
that I have to do?

Jun 25, 2019
I can't move forward in the story, after this scene, Diana and Margaret talked about a gift but then I stayed in the story
that I have to do?
I had try to fix this first of release T.T
Do you have enter again at home after breakfast?

Can you add save file?

Jun 25, 2019
If I have entered, I meet Diana and dale.
dale hitting Diana's ass
sry my bad inglish
it was a problem I also encountered.
I thought I solved it. I believe that when Diana Corruption 8 is reached, she will never come back.
I had to set it with a lower value.
Let me know if you can continue anyway.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
it was a problem I also encountered.
I thought I solved it. I believe that when Diana Corruption 8 is reached, she will never come back.
I had to set it with a lower value.
Let me know if you can continue anyway.
I have a Diana with corruption 4
I returned to the house after Diana's scene with dale and at noon I get up and see Diana next to the mirror and I have two options to respond.
Choose which one to choose the same scene the next day :(

Jun 25, 2019
I returned to the house after Diana's scene with dale and at noon I get up and see Diana next to the mirror and I have two options to respond.
Sorry this message is not clear for me.

Jun 25, 2019
Ah... morning scene is an event that is repeated every morning if there are no other incidents. Go foward!

Reactions: elvolvo

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm stuck at Nina's house. Getting the error failed to load: img/thomasedisonmv/Light.png

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Could you tell me where exactly does this error occur? When are you leaving Nina's house? when do you go from the first to the second floor? or other?
ti rispondo in italiano così facciamo prima, succede il primo giorno in cui vai da nina. Appena cerchi di uscire dalla porta di camera sua appena finito di riparare il pavimento dalle termiti. clicchi sulla porta per uscire e ti parte il loading e poi salta fuori quell'errore lì

google translated cause i'm a lazy ass : "

I answer you in Italian so let's do it first, it happens the first day you go to nina. As soon as you try to get out of the bedroom door, just finish fixing the floor from the termites. click on the door to exit and the loading will start and then that error will show up there

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes