RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
my game does not work properly because I had exported 0.2 my saved
I started from 0, the dialogues and everything fits better
but I have Diana in corruption 7 and I can't move forward.
I also heard the conversation Mario had with the church priest.
any advice ?

Reactions: Raven's Key Games

Rock Bottom

Dec 8, 2016
In need of some help if nobody or the dev minds, I've already talked to what I assumed to be every npc in the map in every part of the day, but my progress is stuck at waking up every morning with Dale slapping her ass, other than that there is nothing else happening, where do I progress from here? I'm kind of stuck.
Untitled.png

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This has a Great story! But the dev Needs to prioritize The game setup, Firstly The Aviators should not be used to show the sex scenes " See Image" Screenshot (108).png secondly Go full screen when there's Are any Cut Scenes, The picture box is Way too small as it is! After All this is a Sex game!

Reactions: Ruodger
Jun 25, 2019
Or, and feel free to call me crazy here, you could pretend to be a competent developer and fix a known issue.
In need of some help if nobody or the dev minds, I've already talked to what I assumed to be every npc in the map in every part of the day, but my progress is stuck at waking up every morning with Dale slapping her ass, other than that there is nothing else happening, where do I progress from here? I'm kind of stuck.
View attachment 427870
You miss something in the midday park maybe.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to go to work! but before you start go to the couple sitting next to the toilets & wait for the priest wife to enter with Cap! this happens a few times This i believe will progress the game along also after waking up in the afternoon go to the kitchen There should be a glowing marker next to the Sink!

Jun 25, 2019
my game does not work properly because I had exported 0.2 my saved
I started from 0, the dialogues and everything fits better
but I have Diana in corruption 7 and I can't move forward.
I also heard the conversation Mario had with the church priest.
any advice ?
Sorry... I hope you have find your way for end the game. I am too tired now, but tomorrow if you still stucked I will help you.

Rock Bottom

Dec 8, 2016
You miss something in the midday park maybe.
The only people at park in midday is a couple behind the rock and the mother and son, I've already talked to both of the pair.

You need to go to work! but before you start go to the couple sitting next to the toilets & wait for the priest wife to enter with Cap! this happens a few times This i believe will progress the game along also after waking up in the afternoon go to the kitchen There should be a glowing marker next to the Sink!
Already did that very early on.

Thanks for trying guys but maybe I'm stuck in a bug or something I might replay later on.

Jun 25, 2019
This has a Great story! But the dev Needs to prioritize The game setup, Firstly The Aviators should not be used to show the sex scenes " See Image" View attachment 427903 secondly Go full screen when there's Are any Cut Scenes, The picture box is Way too small as it is! After All this is a Sex game!
Thanks for this image. There is another bug in that scene. T.T
Thi
I'm still stuck
Diana has corruption 7
Some tips:
- Speak with diana in the morning and have breakfast.
- Go work on the road at last 1 time for day.
- Check for new event in park with Dale in midday.
- Check afternoon Diana in bedroom.

Do you have seen Diana-Dale Bath scene?

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for this image. There is another bug in that scene. T.T
Thi

Some tips:
- Speak with diana in the morning and have breakfast.
- Go work on the road at last 1 time for day.
- Check for new event in park with Dale in midday.
- Check afternoon Diana in bedroom.

Do you have seen Diana-Dale Bath scene?
I had already seen Dale with the other girl in the park and I already spoke.
-I see Diana in the room and when I select the 2 options to appear, I try to answer the 2 options on different days and everything remains the same.
I've seen Diana spy on Dale twice.
I also saw when she goes to the room and finds the sleeping woman in the room.
and every time I wake up I see Dale hitting Diana's ass and she leaves
but the sex scene I saw is when they have "oral sex"

I hope you understand my bad English

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes