Thread Updated: 2019-10-12
Release Date: 2019-10-12
Developer: Raven's Key Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
I could not play this game.
Reason .... in 2 doors that I entered and tried to leave already gave error.
I uninstalled the game and installed the same thing again.
I really wanted to play but when my husband Mc is at that other woman's house where she asks him to fix the upstairs floor when I'm leaving the room the error screen appears.
This came in 2 doors and 2 different places.
Can you fix this Author?
=================================
Non ho potuto giocare a questo gioco.
Motivo .... in 2 porte in cui sono entrato e ho cercato di lasciare già dato errore.
Ho disinstallato il gioco e installato di nuovo la stessa cosa.
Volevo davvero giocare, ma quando mio marito Mc è a casa di quell'altra donna dove gli chiede di sistemare il piano di sopra quando esco dalla stanza appare la schermata di errore.
Questo è venuto in 2 porte e 2 posti diversi.
Puoi sistemare questo autore?

Jun 25, 2019
I really wanted to play but when my husband Mc is at that other woman's house where she asks him to fix the upstairs floor when I'm leaving the room the error screen appears.
Can you fix this Author?
Motivo .... in 2 porte in cui sono entrato e ho cercato di lasciare già dato errore.
Volevo davvero giocare, ma quando mio marito Mc è a casa di quell'altra donna dove gli chiede di sistemare il piano di sopra quando esco dalla stanza appare la schermata di errore.
What kind of error? missing file?

Jun 25, 2019
Can you fix this Author?
If you wait I will upload v0.03b this night if will finish.

Jun 25, 2019
Are there problems with translation? are there any particular phrases that have been translated into English in a totally haphazard way that makes no sense?
Before the 0.03b version that fixes a few things, I would like to know if this aspect was fine or not.

Oct 21, 2017
Are there problems with translation? are there any particular phrases that have been translated into English in a totally haphazard way that makes no sense?
Before the 0.03b version that fixes a few things, I would like to know if this aspect was fine or not.
The "Tobby" (I think Toby is a more likely name) scene at the fountain looks like it is meant to be a joke but it doesn't really translate as funny. It contains the phrase "Nothing. I just wanted some water".

Reactions: Raven's Key Games

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Can you fix this Author?
Yeah same here. As soon as you work on the termites the game crashes as you leave the room. Deleted it.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah same here. As soon as you work on the termites the game crashes as you leave the room. Deleted it.
I like game like that, but no bug of course ... this game should be the first of the sailor author of 1 trip ... but it will get wool .... it is from the mistakes that I learned many and many things ..

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Good can not say about previous versions.
I downloaded the latest version these days and there was a certain mix of English and Italian, and the game break giving errors in certain port entries.
Entering and exiting mine gave error on 2 ports.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I usually know how to correct mistakes.
But in mine here I didn't even have the way.
Just written error.
I'll try to play again and make my way where I make a mistake and take a picture ... then I'll send you.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Someone posted and had this done.
I followed the steps but it was no use.
Steps with folder paths.
Beastmaster is correct. Just copy the file from ~/img/pictures/Ray Sunset.rpgmvp > Create a new folder in the /img/ folder and name in "thomasedisonmv" > paste the filed you copied inside the new foldern you just made and rename it to "Light.rpgmvp
Photo01.jpg Photo02.jpg Photo03.jpg Photo04.jpg

Jun 25, 2019
Someone posted and had this done.
I followed the steps but it was no use.
Steps with folder paths.
Beastmaster is correct. Just copy the file from ~/img/pictures/Ray Sunset.rpgmvp > Create a new folder in the /img/ folder and name in "thomasedisonmv" > paste the filed you copied inside the new foldern you just made and rename it to "Light.rpgmvp
View attachment 431792 View attachment 431793 View attachment 431794 View attachment 431795
Could you wait a little?... I will release v0.03b soon where this and another big problem will be fixed.

Last edited:

Scorp666

Apr 11, 2019
an rpgm based ntr and cuckolding game?? You don't see much of that unless they're japanese! gonna give it ago and see how it is!

edit: just tried it. promising start! could use a bit more polish though like hints or a guide. the english definitely needs to be overhauled, though the dev mentioned it isn't his first language. gonna be watching this one for updates
i like ur comment on the game il try it then!!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes