RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Could you wait a little?... I will release v0.03b soon where this and another big problem will be fixed.
Of course without any hurry I work with game translations.
I already launched several here in the forum in the area translations.
Work easy there friend, the scheme is to do your perfect job and try to earn (money from it) and good fame too.
Good luck out there.

Jun 25, 2019
Here the link of version 0.03b. By today they will also update the page.

Contents version 0.03b:

Fixed known bugs

Improvements added to some events

Minor translation improvements.

Note: It is advisable not to use the old save files.

Jun 25, 2019
Of course without any hurry I work with game translations.
I already launched several here in the forum in the area translations.
Work easy there friend, the scheme is to do your perfect job and try to earn (money from it) and good fame too.
Good luck out there.

Reactions: Moricano

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I tried to download the game but my computer said "It's too big for me to handle".

Jun 25, 2019
I tried to download the game but my computer said "It's too big for me to handle".
Based on my experience, some browsers block the downloading of large files. If you check the top bar of the browser itself, maybe you find a function that allows you to undo this limitation.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Based on my experience, some browsers block the downloading of large files. If you check the top bar of the browser itself, maybe you find a function that allows you to undo this limitation.
That was a joke ^^ a weird one I admit

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Two things bother me in this game:
- Grind exaggerated, forces me to work all the time and read the same dialogs.
- Dale to force Diana at first, I wanted her to gradually corrupt herself.

Jun 25, 2019
Two things bother me in this game:
- Grind exaggerated, forces me to work all the time and read the same dialogs.
- Dale to force Diana at first, I wanted her to gradually corrupt herself.
I had forced at start Diana-Dale's story. The end of v0.01 was batroom scene. This was necessary for make game interesting or I would have read comments opposed to yours.
I still have some doubts about Matt's progression. For now I'm going easy with this mechanism that allowed me to justify some situations rationally.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I had forced at start Diana-Dale's story. The end of v0.01 was batroom scene. This was necessary for make game interesting or I would have read comments opposed to yours.
I still have some doubts about Matt's progression. For now I'm going easy with this mechanism that allowed me to justify some situations rationally.
I just saw the bathroom scene, very well done.

I miss more scenes using the whole screen, it is very anti-climax some scenes are just sprites or just half of the screen.

About Matt: Just make him a fucking cuck. xD

Oct 21, 2017
I really like this game - I feel it will only get better with time. Please keep at it! Right now there is a little too much repetition in places (working for Nina, construction work etc.) but I'm sure once you have a few more parallel stories and event variations we won't even notice. Repetition is a cornerstone for RPGM games anyway, the great RPGM games all contain a little of it, to name but a few I'm thinking; Lily of the Valley, Elena's Life, Anna: Exciting Affection, Lida's Adventures etc. I think the pace of the storyline is about right.

I am just learning Daz3d. I'm interested did you buy the character figures fully formed or did you modify them from an existing model? All that "Genesis"/Morph stuff is really confusing to me.

I am inspired to try RPGM myself and as there is out at the moment, I just might.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2019
I really like this game - I feel it will only get better with time. Please keep at it! Right now there is a little too much repetition in places (working for Nina, construction work etc.) but I'm sure once you have a few more parallel stories and event variations we won't even notice. Repetition is a cornerstone for RPGM games anyway, the great RPGM games all contain a little of it, to name but a few I'm thinking; Lily of the Valley, Elena's Life, Anna: Exciting Affection, Lida's Adventures etc. I think the pace of the storyline is about right.

I am just learning Daz3d. I'm interested did you buy the character figures fully formed or did you modify them from an existing model? All that "Genesis"/Morph stuff is really confusing to me.

Thanks for your comment.
I am inspired to try RPGM myself and as there is out at the moment, I just might.
As for Daz I bought some characters and then to create the others I changed the look. For example you can see Cap, it is the basic model of Dale but modified. A tip, before buying, check if there are no related problems. For example, margaret has a bad hair problem. Diana has skin problems. Diana's clothes are unmanageable, etc. etc.

As for RPG, here too there are malfunctions. Versions 0.01 to 0.03 were bugged for a function connected to the program that was not well designed. Anyway, I know it is widely believed that between 2020 and 2021 the new version of RPG should be released.
If you find it at a low price, I waited for a discount on steam, it could be a good buy to practice because in any case the new version of RPG would be based on the old one.

Reactions: mysterious stranger

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Since there is a lot of grinding involved, does the game version (0.03b) say "you've reached the end of the version", or do I obliviously grind waiting for non-existant scenes?

Jun 25, 2019
Since there is a lot of grinding involved, does the game version (0.03b) say "you've reached the end of the version", or do I obliviously grind waiting for non-existant scenes?
The game is developed as a story and in each version I close the new content with those sentences in order to let the player know whether or not it should continue. Each storyline in the game ends with similar sentences.
It may be that you have reached the deadline from Diana's story but not that of others.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes