RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Could you tell me where exactly does this error occur? When are you leaving Nina's house? when do you go from the first to the second floor? or other?
It's on the second floor of Nina's house, once you finish working on the floor and you exit the door into the hallway.

Jun 25, 2019
ti rispondo in italiano così facciamo prima, succede il primo giorno in cui vai da nina. Appena cerchi di uscire dalla porta di camera sua appena finito di riparare il pavimento dalle termiti. clicchi sulla porta per uscire e ti parte il loading e poi salta fuori quell'errore lì

google translated cause i'm a lazy ass : "

I answer you in Italian so let's do it first, it happens the first day you go to nina. As soon as you try to get out of the bedroom door, just finish fixing the floor from the termites. click on the door to exit and the loading will start and then that error will show up there
Grazie. Il fatto e' che e' una semplice porta. Credo che ci sia in giro qualche vecchio codice che crea conflitto.
Non sara' facile trovarlo. Io cancello direttamente la porta nel prossimo update per vedere cosa succede.

Jun 25, 2019
ti rispondo in italiano così facciamo prima, succede il primo giorno in cui vai da nina. Appena cerchi di uscire dalla porta di camera sua appena finito di riparare il pavimento dalle termiti. clicchi sulla porta per uscire e ti parte il loading e poi salta fuori quell'errore lì

google translated cause i'm a lazy ass : "

I answer you in Italian so let's do it first, it happens the first day you go to nina. As soon as you try to get out of the bedroom door, just finish fixing the floor from the termites. click on the door to exit and the loading will start and then that error will show up there
Mi sai dire se, dopo che si prova il metodo indicato qui per risolvere questo problema, le luci in citta' o nelle case funzionano ancora?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Mi sai dire se, dopo che si prova il metodo indicato qui per risolvere questo problema, le luci in citta' o nelle case funzionano ancora?
dici questo metodo? This Method?
Copy:
www/img/pictures/Ray Sunset.rpgmvp
to:
www/img/thomasedisonmv/Light.rpgmvp

L'ho dovuto fare anche io e si vede così: I did it too and it looks like this:

Jun 25, 2019
dici questo metodo? This Method?
Copy:
www/img/pictures/Ray Sunset.rpgmvp
to:
www/img/thomasedisonmv/Light.rpgmvp

L'ho dovuto fare anche io e si vede così: I did it too and it looks like this:
Significa che le luci non funzionano piu'. Lights don't work any more with this method. :(

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Significa che le luci non funzionano piu'. Lights don't work any more with this method. :(
se non è indispensabile segala quella porta (magari diventa una di quelle cose che dovrà riparare il protagonista;))
if it is not indispensable just cut that door (maybe it could become one of the things that the mc need to repair)

Jun 25, 2019
se non è indispensabile segala quella porta (magari diventa una di quelle cose che dovrà riparare il protagonista;))
if it is not indispensable just cut that door (maybe it could become one of the things that the mc need to repair)
Credo che forse il problema è un altro. Rpg Maker non ha proprio aggiunto i files necessari. Se puoi e quando hai tempo potresti fare questo test?
allegato in questo messaggio ci sta un file zip. All' interno ci sta una cartella con un file .js ( che sarebbe il plugin ) e il file Light.rpgmvp.
Potresti copiarli nella cartella www/img/ ??
Dovrebbe risultare in una estensione di questo tipo: www\img\thomasedisonmv con all'interno 2 file.
Ovviamente bisogna anche rimettere Ray Sunset.rpgmvp al suo posto.

Fammi sapere se abbiamo fatto luce sulla faccenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr
Jun 25, 2019
How fix error missing file: light.png

Sorry for this inconvenience.
To solve this problem you need to download the file attached to this post and inside the game folder:
www \ img
copy the contents of the archive.

If you have tried the previous solution, replace the file
www / img / pictures / Ray Sunset.rpgmvp in its original condition.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
got another error shortly after that one might give this a try after it's been fixed later but it just to annoying to attempt to fix everything myself.

Reactions: elvolvo
Jun 25, 2019
got another error shortly after that one might give this a try after it's been fixed later but it just to annoying to attempt to fix everything myself.
The problem is RPG Maker and the function "exclude unused files". I don't will use more in future.
Here your file.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
well, my question is how do I move forward in the game, what is the next step
(I already made the cardigan story).
sry the inconvenience
I imagine it's the end of this version, I'm on 24th, Diana's corruption at 9 and $ 1000. All the dialogues around the city are the same anytime you walk.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
any thing happen in this game? went through 8 days working at the lady's house or the hole in south of map and nothing ever happens.....

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes