iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
wow i guess somehow screwed up the naming for the patch file when i packed it. thanks for telling me tho.

heres the MTL patch file. extract it and drag it into the pac folder of the game. download the game or buy it urself to support them. screw shiravunes delays fr tho.

o yea the names got dropped into the text box isntead of being in their own box. ill reupload if i fix it.

edit: adjusted wraptext. some texts are still cutoff if the translation is way too long

Last edited:
Reactions: Patl95

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
i reached translating the scripts on tl++ but couldnt inject the translation and gave up but that was a while back
I couldn't even get that far, using the latest 6.4 public version from translator++, and every time I tried to load the scripts it would perma-hang on the initial scan

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
I couldn't even get that far, using the latest 6.4 public version from translator++, and every time I tried to load the scripts it would perma-hang on the initial scan
cuz that version doesnt support it. doesnt rlly matter tho when u can just use my mtl patch now

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
heres the MTL patch file. extract it and drag it into the pac folder of the game.
Tried it, but all i get is this error:

---

[対象ファイル]
data\script\system_start.yst

[場所]
-1971977196 行目

[内容]

IFEND[]エラー

IFEND[] に対応する IF[] が見つかりません。

---

Capture.PNG

---

[Target file]

[place]
-1971977196 line

[Contents]

IFEND[] error

IF[] corresponding to IFEND[] was not found.

---

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Tried it, but all i get is this error:

---

[対象ファイル]

[場所]
-1971977196 行目

[内容]

IFEND[]エラー

IFEND[] に対応する IF[] が見つかりません。

---

View attachment 3700590

---

[Target file]

[place]
-1971977196 line

[Contents]

IFEND[] error

IF[] corresponding to IFEND[] was not found.

---
Are you using the patched version v1.10?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
View attachment 3700666
Yes. Changing the name of the "pac" folder into "data" doesn't work either. I just get another error.
Maybe iliketestes uses the package version of SACRIFICE VILLAINS, and the patch he made isn't compatible with digital versions?
I don't think so that he made this for package version. I haven't tried this patch though.
I'll tell you if things doesn't works on my end as well.
EDIT: You are right. The patch is not working, it seems he packed it with wrong sdk for yu-ris(v 555) rather than 500.
iliketestes can you tell me what did you used to pack the files? If you're encountering any difficulty then I can make a patch for you just share me the json file.

Last edited:

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
Thanks. I fiddled a lot with the game some month ago, so the problem could be my own fault. I might have broken something that the patch needed. I'm currently downloading the full game again in order to test the patch on an untouched version.
Edit: The same error is displayed on the "untouched" version.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Thanks. I fiddled a lot with the game some month ago, so the problem could be my own fault. I might have broken something that the patch needed. I'm currently redownloading the full game to test the patch on an untouched version.
Nope you didn't broke anything it's the update2.ypf that is causing this issue.
I am getting the same error as yours.

Herundyi

Apr 29, 2017
Do you mind telling us what version you play with? Physical or digital? Legit or cracked?
It might help us narrow down the source of the problem.
digital and cracked i believe, i download this one from ryuugames before it appears on sukebei

thomas19997

Dec 17, 2017
also works for me, just downloaded the one from the OP and put the patch file inthe pac folder
almost seems too easy, did i miss anthing?
2024-06-03 18_22_06-SACRIFICE VILLAINS DLӁ ver1.10.png
translation is off sometimes but it's MTL so

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
digital and cracked i believe, i download this one from ryuugames before it appears on sukebei
Thank you.

also works for me, just downloaded the one from the OP
Thank you too. I'll try this version.
Edit: I confirm that the patch works with OP's version.
Edit2: I think it's a package/digital compatibility problem. Me and HOKORI SAMA have what i think is the package edition while iliketestes, Herundyi and thomas19997 have the digital. For those who want to verify which one they have, you can do so by putting the game in windowed mode (alt+enter), and look for this on the top left corner: DL_Version.png If you have that DL- kanji thing, then the patch should work. If not, chances are you have it in the ass, Bad Lotion's style, until you grab yourself a digital version.

almost seems too easy, did i miss anything?
I don't think so. Looks like normal, if rough, MTL behavior to me.

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
i used translator++ and downloaded the game from one of the torrents on sukebei. translator++ couldnt even pack it right so i took the bn.ypf file it made and renamed it and then it worked. not sure if its version 555 or 500 but tl++ does support 555

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Thank you.

Thank you too. I'll try this version.
Edit: I confirm that the patch works with OP's version.
Edit2: I think it's a package/digital compatibility problem. Me and HOKORI SAMA have what i think is the package edition while iliketestes, Herundyi and thomas19997 have the digital. For those who want to verify which one they have, you can do so by putting the game in windowed mode (alt+enter), and look for this on the top left corner: View attachment 3701862 If you have that DL- kanji thing, then the patch should work. If not, chances are you have it in the ass, Bad Lotion's style, until you grab yourself a digital version.

I don't think so. Looks like normal, if rough, MTL behavior to me.
I'll upload a patch for package version too.
Edit: uploaded. It works for package version.

Last edited:

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
Edit: uploaded. It works for package version.
That patch works on my package version, but it isn't compatible the digital one. Getting two different patches for the same game isn't ideal, it's bound to confuse some people. But it's way better than having nothing at all, so again, big thanks to iliketestes and HOKORI SAMA for the patches.