Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
There won't be any as long has Shiravune is in charge of translating the game. Since that company is based in Japan, it's subject to censorship laws. If things had worked like they usually do, Mangagamer (USA) would have gotten the translation rights, and we'd have glorious uncensored Sacrifice Villains art before our eyes.

I hope the same thing isn't going to happen to Kenzen 3 too. It's less than 2 months away, but it looks more like a mini scenario than a full game.

May 10, 2023
There won't be any as long has Shiravune is in charge of translating the game. Since that company is based in Japan, it's subject to censorship laws. If things had worked like they usually do, Mangagamer (USA) would have gotten the translation rights, and we'd have glorious uncensored Sacrifice Villains art before our eyes.

I hope the same thing isn't going to happen to Kenzen 3 too. It's less than 2 months away, but it looks more like a mini scenario than a full game.
There's a Kenzen 3 coming out?

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
Sort of. It doesn't look like a full game though. A mini-scenario, maybe? A least it's coming soon, the 07/26.

この夏、あの変態一家のお隣さんに!?
This summer, you will be next door to that pervert family!?
健全!変態隣人のサダメ
Healthy! Next to perverted neighbors.

The Maezono family makes its big return, and the protag is obviously going to be their new neighbour/fucktoy. No other new characters, it seems, but we should get more info in due time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdventurerLazy
May 10, 2023
Sort of. It doesn't look like a full game though. A mini-scenario, maybe? A least it's coming soon, the 07/26.

この夏、あの変態一家のお隣さんに!?
This summer, you will be next door to that pervert family!?
健全!変態隣人のサダメ
Healthy! Next to perverted neighbors.

The Maezono family makes its big return, and the protag is obviously going to be their new neighbour/fucktoy. No other new characters, it seems, but we should get more info in due time.
I'd love to see a continuation to the SDPO Plot, i love the idea so much.