Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
There won't be any as long has Shiravune is in charge of translating the game. Since that company is based in Japan, it's subject to censorship laws. If things had worked like they usually do, Mangagamer (USA) would have gotten the translation rights, and we'd have glorious uncensored Sacrifice Villains art before our eyes.

I hope the same thing isn't going to happen to Kenzen 3 too. It's less than 2 months away, but it looks more like a mini scenario than a full game.

May 10, 2023
There won't be any as long has Shiravune is in charge of translating the game. Since that company is based in Japan, it's subject to censorship laws. If things had worked like they usually do, Mangagamer (USA) would have gotten the translation rights, and we'd have glorious uncensored Sacrifice Villains art before our eyes.

I hope the same thing isn't going to happen to Kenzen 3 too. It's less than 2 months away, but it looks more like a mini scenario than a full game.
There's a Kenzen 3 coming out?

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
Sort of. It doesn't look like a full game though. A mini-scenario, maybe? A least it's coming soon, the 07/26.

この夏、あの変態一家のお隣さんに!?
This summer, you will be next door to that pervert family!?
健全!変態隣人のサダメ
Healthy! Next to perverted neighbors.

The Maezono family makes its big return, and the protag is obviously going to be their new neighbour/fucktoy. No other new characters, it seems, but we should get more info in due time.

Last edited:
May 10, 2023
Sort of. It doesn't look like a full game though. A mini-scenario, maybe? A least it's coming soon, the 07/26.

この夏、あの変態一家のお隣さんに!?
健全!変態隣人のサダメ

The Maezono family makes its big return, and the protag is obviously going to be their new neighbour/fucktoy. No other new characters, it seems, but we should get more info in due time.
I'd love to see a continuation to the SDPO Plot, i love the idea so much.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

この夏、あの変態一家のお隣さんに!?
健全!変態隣人のサダメ

Hopefully they won't be afraid to get raunchy with it. Kenzen 2 was much more vanilla than the first and had too much futa shit. They need to return to the roots of this series with this one.

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
More raunchiness would be good. We'll see how hard it gets. For now, the story seems to be about virgin hunting.
The protag is a student that lives next the Maezono family. He wants to lose his virginity, but only on his terms. For his first time, he want to fuck, not be fucked. Buut, with grade SSS neighbours, there's no guarantee that things are going to happen his way.
2_000000013255.jpg
Also, that would be nice if the game could confirm if Chihaya from Kenzen and Masked Nympho from Sacrifice Villains are the same character.

Edit: pic replaced by uncensored version.

Last edited:
Reactions: iliketestes

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
wow looks like they changed the date to 8/30

thanks for the updates. cant wait for more milf action.

Last edited:

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
8/30 is for the package version. The digital version is still slated for release on 07/26.
We're almost one month away and the official page hasn't updated yet. This leads me to think we're not going to get a full game, but something akin to DLC instead. Maybe no demo either.

Nonetheless, small milf action content is still milf action. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: iliketestes
May 10, 2023
More raunchiness would be good. We'll see how hard it gets. For now, the story seems to be about virgin hunting.
The protag is a student that lives next the Maezono family. He wants to lose his virginity, but only on his terms. For his first time, he want to fuck, not be fucked. Buut, with grade SSS neighbours, there's no guarantee that things are going to happen his way.

View attachment 3767747
Also, that would be nice if the game could confirm if Chihaya from Kenzen and Masked Nympho from Sacrifice Villains are the same character.
Im 100% sure they are, they look too much like each other.