RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
As mentioned in a million other threads an MTL tag is already on the list of planned tags in the future. Continuing to ask for it in every thread containing a machine translation is not going to make it come any faster.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
few minutes in game and this ...
View attachment 766025
Where did you see that? Did you enter a battle before this popped up? What were you doing right before the error popped?

Edit: I see the problem already. someone tried to translate the script. file..... there are spaces everywhere where they don't belong.

1596991570718.png

If you'er going to MTL a game at least have the common decency to not translate the script file.... Amateurs.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
As mentioned in a million other threads an MTL tag is already on the list of planned tags in the future. Continuing to ask for it in every thread containing a machine translation is not going to make it come any faster.
The problem is that the tag was "planned" already from a really long time (or rather, first it was rejected straightforward. Now they took it in consideration). Pretty sure it doesn't need a doctorate/graduation/whatever you want to add a simple prefix (I don't think you need to make what complicated changes to the code of the site. I'm not an expert), so I'm really wondering why it's taking so long.

Seeing beautiful games like this with a MTL really gets on many, many nerves other than mine.
Thanks for it, anyway. Even if I already played it last year thanks to Chiitrans.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
there is a bug in the starting when you have a boss fight with the bees the game crashes

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes