RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
It looks about the same ffrom what i've seen so far.

Looks like the game needs doen'st have word wrap applied. If you can hold off on changing the upload, i'll fix it first.
thanks for everything you do by the way you are freaking awesome

WukXDD

Aug 23, 2019
I can't stand this MTL crap for one simple reason: It takes away job opportunities from talented people (not necessarily when it comes to MTL titles on this site). I would never want to be the editor for a machine but rather use it to check certain things - would you rather be the master or the slave? Edited MTLs are the death of professional localisation/translation work. Most people probably don't even know how it feels to find something you're really really good at and turn it into a job only to then be replaced in a couple years/decades by some stupid AI. - Rant End
I mean that's where we are headed to anyways, not just with translations. Amazons drone delivery ( idk if its used yet since im not from the US), probably fast food in the near future will be automated, amazons go grocery store without cashiers etc. Why would companies pay people when they can save that money for themselves? like blizzard underpays their staff so that the guys on top can get more money. At the end of the day its about money sadly

maxc

May 18, 2018
I can't stand this MTL crap for one simple reason: It takes away job opportunities from talented people (not necessarily when it comes to MTL titles on this site). I would never want to be the editor for a machine but rather use it to check certain things - would you rather be the master or the slave? Edited MTLs are the death of professional localisation/translation work. Most people probably don't even know how it feels to find something you're really really good at and turn it into a job only to then be replaced in a couple years/decades by some stupid AI. - Rant End
Call me a technophile, but I personally am alright using a printer rather than looking for scribes every time I want something copied. Analogy aside, professionals have options to weather a perceived technology storm, further specialize and appeal to niche markets, or to embrace industry trends and look for opportunities upgrade their skills. I don't mean to sound calloused, but I also don't see the need to paint an entirely sympathetic picture for a group of working professionals that have full agency as I believe it would be patronizing in effect.

maxc

May 18, 2018
I just cross my fingers that I'll have found that niche when I start to need it. And that printer comparison doesn't really apply here as I've already explained above.
I don't entirely disagree that each instance has it's own artisanal nuance and value, and depending on the underlying skills involved for display, that can fluctuate. Obviously, that is further metered by the subjective opinions of the culture and trends existent and emergent.

Mostly, I just wanted to offer sound counterpart to the spoken umbrage in anticipation of inevitable technological machinations bogarting a craftsman's domain. To the extent that translations are artistic, there should be niche markets apportioned to the value. While terms of employment may shift depending on need and expected return such that those of average skill may not be able to sustain a living, if I were to assume that you were advocating that we prop up all that stake a claim in the industry regardless of triaging by merit, I believe I would be making a straw man of your original sentiments.

Also, I'm pretty certain that scribe-work can qualify as having artisitic value. Penmanship is a product of the hand, and the actions of a pen can be shaped by intent and personality as much as any paintbrush (or mouse). Trademarks and many copyrights are products of similar skills, after all.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
*X Game appears* "mmm, has all what i want~ >=) "

*MTL appears*
you done this.jpg

Still, looks.. ok.. despite the infamous MTL part..

Reactions: PinkNova

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
a walkthrough i was reading said you could sleep at an inn to change to night but i only have the option to recover and it skips to the day after, anyone know what i'm doing wrong? i'm up to the hot spring town if it just unlocks later or something

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
a walkthrough i was reading said you could sleep at an inn to change to night but i only have the option to recover and it skips to the day after, anyone know what i'm doing wrong? i'm up to the hot spring town if it just unlocks later or something
where did u get the walkthrough

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes