RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
'After' defeating the Demon King? So she should be a high-powered impressive character who could easily send most normal people through a wall with a slap, regardless of weak STR growth?
At the very least an obese diabetic noble shouldn't have the fitness required to pin her down

Reactions: AlexnChaos

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
This should fix the bug. Unless I missed one. If so just let me know.
I got further, but still appeared.. I think it is related to the second tier clothes damage, as it happened when the nun's clothes were already partial damaged. Best I can tell ya.
Edit: It also happens when the hero gets hit... dunno
Did a little research and v1.0 is the one bugged with this, but apparently this bug was fixed in v1.4. So we have the bugged version here.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The problem is that the tag was "planned" already from a really long time (or rather, first it was rejected straightforward. Now they took it in consideration). Pretty sure it doesn't need a doctorate/graduation/whatever you want to add a simple prefix (I don't think you need to make what complicated changes to the code of the site. I'm not an expert), so I'm really wondering why it's taking so long.

Seeing beautiful games like this with a MTL really gets on many, many nerves other than mine.
Thanks for it, anyway. Even if I already played it last year thanks to Chiitrans.
Might be part of a larger change? But yeah it has been awhile now since it was announced. :unsure: Yeah, I'll admit it gets on my nerves a bit now too. I like fixing things but it can be a bit of a pain to see the same problems crop up time and time again. part of the reason I like to say how I fixed something, in hopes it doesn't happen again. Hopefully someday the site and the communtiy as a whole, can find a happy medium where translations can be easier to produce like MTL, but still at high quality like a proper one. Maybe I'm naive to want that though but if the tech advances maybe some day.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Did a little research and v1.0 is the one bugged with this (line 311 error), but apparently this bug was fixed in v1.4. So we have the bugged version here.

Reactions: Omegon Khan

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got further, but still appeared.. I think it is related to the second tier clothes damage, as it happened when the nun's clothes were already partial damaged. Best I can tell ya.
Edit: It also happens when the hero gets hit... dunno
Did a little research and v1.0 is the one bugged with this, but apparently this bug was fixed in v1.4. So we have the bugged version here.
I missed fixing one of the messed up scripts. It should be fixed now.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Oh, I played this game about 4 years ago. Scenes of erodance was pretty hot. Actuallly, I don't think that this game needs MTL that much. VNR or Textractor works pretty good with old versions of RPGM.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Hopefully someday the site and the communtiy as a whole, can find a happy medium where translations can be easier to produce like MTL, but still at high quality like a proper one. Maybe I'm naive to want that though but if the tech advances maybe some day.
From what I could tell, 'DeepL' seems to be doing a really great job at translating, although there's still some parts that it gets completely wrong that other machine TL like google and yandex gets right, though only a certain few. DeepL is certainly the next gen of MTL that could surpass all of its other competitors. Guess it needs to be linked into TL++ for the upcoming MTLs to get a lot better.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
From what I could tell, 'DeepL' seems to be doing a really great job at translating, although there's still some parts that it gets completely wrong that other machine TL like google and yandex gets right, though only a certain few. DeepL is certainly the next gen of MTL that could surpass all of its other competitors. Guess it needs to be linked into TL++ for the upcoming MTLs to get a lot better.
DeepL is great. It just needs some more time to really set itself apart from say google and yandex. it struggles in some areas but with time I imagine it will be a good alternative. When I need to check something with an translator site I usually use DeepL now :)

Reactions: EldenFZ

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
give me a bit so i can upload, the translation should be good enough to play from start to finish

edit;
if anyone can mirror the link that would be very appreciated
letme check this, i will upload straight away

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
give me a bit so i can upload, the translation should be good enough to play from start to finish

edit;
if anyone can mirror the link that would be very appreciated
do you know what to do after collecting the herb in starting mission ?. I am kinda stuck.

Reactions: The Lite
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes