easy85

Apr 16, 2018
When a official release manages to have more bugs than a MTL you know something is wrong.
It's the Kagura games promise :) I wonder if I should spend time trying to fix them again?
MTL was based on japanese version 1.25 so you can guess how bugged it was right after initial release (there was no 25 versions but there was a lot). So this time it's not entirely Kagura's fault since original dev did really poor job programming this game.
Also, MTL version wasn't entirely bug free. I remember getting stuck in the recollection room for an example.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
MTL was based on japanese version 1.25 so you can guess how bugged it was right after initial release (there was no 25 versions but there was a lot). So this time it's not entirely Kagura's fault since original dev did really poor job programming this game.
Also, MTL version wasn't entirely bug free. I remember getting stuck in the recollection room for an example.
Never did figure out why you'd get stuck, wasn't any script I could find.

Dizzy0

May 31, 2018
Help
Where a can find the book for complete medicine set for cure drake partner in misteen in the aditionel senario?

ghenkazuchi

Jan 10, 2019
This is final version right guys ? I havent seen any update since the last update of the japanese version in 2019

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Another game get translated by Kagura. Hmm. Welp, I thought you guys uploader already learn the lesson from Kagura. Early version always bugged, or this one has none? Why not just wait after a month from released? I mean yeah, we have the guy who love fix these things. But is there any merit by playing bugged game?

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
How do I progress in the slums ? I tried to renew all contracts there but they always respawn lol

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes