qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
How do I enter the ruins? And how do I defeat the B grade zombies? I can't find it anywhere and already looked over 15 pages...
Press the lever from below. When she says "I can't activate it from this side", she means this side of the lever, not this side of the gate.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
"Feature" called "lets add our own custom scripts to the game and hope it doesnt break" by KG.

Or in other words, they messed around with how the game reads h scenes playing and looping and now a lot of scenes can end up with images overlapping during said scenes and even during combat.
They actually changed animations to be actual videos instead image sequences so maybe it has something to do with it.
But let's not blame it all on Kagura. Original japanese release was a buggy mess for a very long time so this game was just poorly coded from the beginning.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
But let's not blame it all on Kagura.

Not sure what version of the game you played. But the one i got from dlsite didnt have any bugs (talking about the latest version which is obvious the one kg supposely used as base for the translation)

This is how scenes worked in the jp version:
image played and looped during some frames until you pressed enter or waited a certain amount of time.

This is how kg version works:
Webm plays (doesnt loop) , you press enter to finish it, but, what they did to code is actually saying something like this:
"press enter to end the scene and to loop the scene = results in the scene restarting on top of the scene that was already there."

I wouldnt blame it on KG if i didnt have reason to. Maybe you are not aware but a couple of their previous games still have really bad bugs (zefira, keiko, summer memories, ideology) around that they refuse to fix and just hope people forget they exist. ( take ideology as example: they removed certain cgs from the append version and didnt restore them, a couple npcs got removed from 1 or 2 towns not to mention there are certain scenes u cant trigger ingame like the infamous "Human Son incest scene")

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
webm unfortunately has a habit of not loading properly in MV. I hear you can limit this but preloading the video file by waiting a bit when calling the event but I haven't tested it myself. Kagura's system is unfortunately and inherently broken.

That being said my personal opinion is this; yes, you should criticize any company for their mistakes; but in a constructive way. Hold them accountable for their bugs, insist they fix them and if they don't, don't buy their product (assuming you bought it at all, let's face it most people didn't lol) but even if you didn't buy it, I believe it isn't okay to put out broken products. Admonish mistakes negligence as you would praise accomplishments is my thought.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So now nothing works even if you have a previous version. I make it a habit to delete previous versions to not get confused which version I play but it just seems like a lose lose version. Keep the hard to read version when there's a good story but then its hard to know where to go or get the buggy mess.

And then waiting for a month for some angel of the hentai forums to fix everything.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I will also add that i saw someone in their discord reporting some bugs from older games and actually getting threatned by one of the admins with a mute for bug reporting.
That was actually hilarious.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I mean how else do you squash bugs? you just ignore them and cover them up till people stop complaining right? :)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I mean how else do you squash bugs? you just ignore them and cover them up till people stop complaining right? :)
Well thats exactly what they been doing for the latest releases.
The moment the "big sales" of a game end, they stop caring about fixing any bug that people report.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Im confused because there are no parameter to get each ending lol dunno im just bad maybe
There are choices that let you pick the ending, I think if you do enough work for one side it locks you into an ending, like picking to work for the church or the rebels.

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
Patch v1.06 is out
-Fixed tiles in the Mountain area
-Fixed a glitched event in Thick of the Woods
-Fixed four bugged NPCs in the Cathedral
-Fixed a bugged NPC in a house in Musteen

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
There are choices that let you pick the ending, I think if you do enough work for one side it locks you into an ending, like picking to work for the church or the rebels.
Really? I tried to get to the "purification ritual" without telling Riot only to get sleep raped because Emiliana needs Laura's bracelet or the story never progresses. And if you use the recollection room there is only one ending, I could be wrong though.

Anyway useless corruption counter, and the ending or the lack of multiple endings (or I'm too stupid and can't trigger other endings) rather... is a big disappointment. I was hoping more events with Rocca and more so with Laura, be it the sisters battle it out, one dies in one ending, or Emiliana turns into evil demon queen in another after seeing what the Pope did and Riot was planning. And the one where Emiliana actually saves Laura as one of the happier endings. Game feels rushed or maybe the dev ran out of ideas and decided to flex their animation quality in their Zombie fuck mini-game which in the end didn't matter at all :FacePalm:.

I bought it on Steam cause it's only 6 bucks where I live. and THANK FUCK it's only 6 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
this was sooo good

any recommendation for games with nun protagonist?
this game just awaken a fetish i didn't know i have

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jowishg

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Not sure what version of the game you played. But the one i got from dlsite didnt have any bugs (talking about the latest version which is obvious the one kg supposely used as base for the translation)

This is how scenes worked in the jp version:
image played and looped during some frames until you pressed enter or waited a certain amount of time.

This is how kg version works:
Webm plays (doesnt loop) , you press enter to finish it, but, what they did to code is actually saying something like this:
"press enter to end the scene and to loop the scene = results in the scene restarting on top of the scene that was already there."

I wouldnt blame it on KG if i didnt have reason to. Maybe you are not aware but a couple of their previous games still have really bad bugs (zefira, keiko, summer memories, ideology) around that they refuse to fix and just hope people forget they exist. ( take ideology as example: they removed certain cgs from the append version and didnt restore them, a couple npcs got removed from 1 or 2 towns not to mention there are certain scenes u cant trigger ingame like the infamous "Human Son incest scene")
I played it at release and it wasn't nice. It took months for the dev to get it fixed.
I'm not defending KG - they hired a bunch of people to make fancy trailers for them instead getting somebody to do a proper QA. Maybe I'm just used to games being bugged since games without proper QA became industry standard.

I didn't notice anything wrong with animated scenes - they just loop properly for me and end or go forward when I press "Z". Some parts (like insertions) are not looped as intended.

Dunno why they even decided to switch the format. They reduced game size by maybe a half but the quality was reduced (going from lossless pngs to compressed videos) and there are a lot of compatibility issues because it's not popular format.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
Now I can confirm this game doesn't have a single anal scene, yet it has an anal sex counter on the status screen. Pretty weird for a completed game.
some enemy attack (the tentacle) also penetrates her ass, maybe that counts as anal

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes