easy85

Apr 16, 2018
The content in this version is the same as the content in the current japanese dlsite version.
only diference is that this is english and haz a lot of "features (bugs)".
Let's not be overdramatic. I managed to finish it (while unlocking all events) and the only bugs I encountered were:
- audio playing in background after h-scene ended (mid-battle event),
- some scenes looped a few times when purifying a zombie (the game "unstuck" itself).
Mild inconveniences, nothing game-breaking. Considering industry standards, this is a decent release...
But I'm still wondering what was the point of changing animations to video files. It's not like game size was issue in the first place and they reduced quality and introduced a bunch of problems. Totally not worth saving a few hundreds of megabytes.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Upon looking up games from White Moor, seems like they also have a game about the adventures of the Child of Laura and Drake.

And also they have another game about the adventures of the Snow Girl Merchant girl Rocca as well.

Not sure if they actually have the advantures of Laura herself, but i couldn't find any title that had the MC which looked like Laura.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamingpleasure666

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Considering older KG releases before they decided to restructure their team.
These new releases are subpar in comparison (before there was just 1 or 2 patches and the game was perfect and sometimes not even new patches were needed).

Nowdays they release 4 or 5 patches and still manage to leave bugs and other issues around.
KG version of kubel still has syntax errors and text wrap issues, ideology has broken scenes, summer memories has missing dialogue and icons and they didnt do anything about those. Its almost like those games are not important anymore to fix.

I specified "kg version of kubel" because im aware silentce made a textwrap fix for the version uploaded here.

And even after all the patches for this game people still reporting bugs in their discord server. Bug i should say that was first reported when the game came out and somehow its still around in 1.06.

I cant consider a game decent if im playing and get slapped with bugs and issues no matter how supposelly small they are.
If you dont point out every single bug that you see , KG will just slack off with new releases like they been doing for a while and then u will have to wait for a kind soul in this forum to fix them for you instead.

You are right about what they did to the animations though . I cant see any reason either on why they would change the images to videos knowing it would end in a decreased quality and that MV plugins dont work very well with videos.

Last edited:

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
can't get this to work on lutris :(
No need for Lutris, you can run this and basically all RPGMaker MV games natively on Linux and probably MacOS.

Just download (Use this version not the latest! I ran in to tons of issues with the newer versions and this is the latest version that works well) and extract the contents of the folder over top of the game and ./nw.
Just doing this works 90% of the time but you sometimes run in to these issues:
1. Images fail to load. You just gotta screw with the .js files until it works, generally the image loading path functions.
2. Case sensitivity issues. The best way I've found to solve them is with ciopfs, a case insensitive overlay fs.
You can:
Code:
mv www www.bak
#Shitty way of renaming everything to lowercase required for ciopfs (you may need to run it several times until you get no output)
find www.bak/ | while read l; do lo="${l,,}" ; if [[ "$l" != "$lo" ]]; then echo $lo ; mv -f "$l" "$lo" ; fi ; done
mkdir www
ciopfs -f www.bak/ www

Last edited:

atrisium

Jul 1, 2018
No need for Lutris, you can run this and basically all RPGMaker MV games natively on Linux and probably MacOS.

Just download (Use this version not the latest! I ran in to tons of issues with the newer versions and this is the latest version that works well) and extract the contents of the folder over top of the game and ./nw.
Just doing this works 90% of the time but you sometimes run in to these issues:
1. Images fail to load. You just gotta screw with the .js files until it works, generally the image loading path functions.
2. Case sensitivity issues. The best way I've found to solve them is with ciopfs, a case insensitive overlay fs.
You can:
Code:
mv www www.bak
#Shitty way of renaming everything to lowercase required for ciopfs (you may need to run it several times until you get no output)
find www.bak/ | while read l; do lo="${l,,}" ; if [[ "$l" != "$lo" ]]; then echo $lo ; mv -f "$l" "$lo" ; fi ; done
mkdir www
ciopfs -f www.bak/ www
Thanks for your help! I downloaded and extracted the files into the game folder, but it still wouldn't work. I'm not really experienced with linux, and the programming skills for the other methods.

I downloaded the above file.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Searching I keep finding unclear answers or posts asking it but no clarifying answer, is this uncensored (per tag) or censored (per previews)?

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for your help! I downloaded and extracted the files into the game folder, but it still wouldn't work. I'm not really experienced with linux, and the programming skills for the other methods.

I downloaded the above file.
What do you mean it doesn't work?
You gotta extract the files so the "nw" executable is in the same directory as "Game.exe".
It'll overwrite some stuff usually.
Then just run "./nw" not "Game.exe"

Reactions: atrisium
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes