Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Been keeping an eye on this thread since I saw it go up on Steam, and going through the whole thing over the last few days I still can't work out if it's worth picking up yet to play hahaha. Is it fixed enough to play or should we wait longer for MORE patches?

Reactions: GEORGEM

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Is the new content worth playing? I remember playing this with unofficial translation
Well, it's not that long, it's easy and now it has proper translation (MTL was total gibberish), and it's uncensored on top of it. I'd say it's worth playing it again.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I downloaded the patch and put said patch information into an older file. Will the game function now?

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Does corruption do anything? I have it up to 50 and i see no changes whatsoever.

Also whats the difference between version 1.04 and 1.06? I saw some posts about bugs but i haven't experienced any so far..

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I've been working on correcting something that has been bothering me about this game for the past 3 days and I think I am finally ready to give an update and also begin final testing. For those who may or may not have noticed with this game, the animated cut ins during some enemy skills like anal tentacles or poison kiss will get "stuck" on the screen until you press a button. This long story short was due to Kagura converting the images to webm after they translated them and uncensored them. Their original script was fucked and I didn't like the jerky sticking animations so I worked on fixing it to be more natural and true to the original japanese game. It was annoying to say the least. I tried to work with the code kagura created but ultimately found that code would not work for most scenarios and honestly was half broken to begin with; so I created 6 new common events to facilitate the animations and early tetsting looked much MUCH better. those events are done but I need to test them out to make sure I got the timing right. I'll be trying to test them out a bit on my own before I am content with releasing them to the community.

Once I am done ill put out a patch of my own for the game. Look forward to it.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
how do you master dancing?
go to the staff room and enter the room with rows of beds
check the books in the far right of that room (next to an NPC)

Does corruption do anything? I have it up to 50 and i see no changes whatsoever.

Also whats the difference between version 1.04 and 1.06? I saw some posts about bugs but i haven't experienced any so far..
nothing much i think, just reducing your recovery item's effectiveness
but you can always use H-skill or sun fruit (which is unaffected by corruption)
i thought it can unlock more H-scenes with heart icon NPCs at night, so increased it to around 90, but it didn't do anything :/

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I've been working on correcting something that has been bothering me about this game for the past 3 days and I think I am finally ready to give an update and also begin final testing. For those who may or may not have noticed with this game, the animated cut ins during some enemy skills like anal tentacles or poison kiss will get "stuck" on the screen until you press a button. This long story short was due to Kagura converting the images to webm after they translated them and uncensored them. Their original script was fucked and I didn't like the jerky sticking animations so I worked on fixing it to be more natural and true to the original japanese game. It was annoying to say the least. I tried to work with the code kagura created but ultimately found that code would not work for most scenarios and honestly was half broken to begin with; so I created 6 new common events to facilitate the animations and early tetsting looked much MUCH better. those events are done but I need to test them out to make sure I got the timing right. I'll be trying to test them out a bit on my own before I am content with releasing them to the community.

You're a god send of hentai. ;v;

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
go to the staff room and enter the room with rows of beds
check the books in the far right of that room (next to an NPC)

nothing much i think, just reducing your recovery item's effectiveness
but you can always use H-skill or sun fruit (which is unaffected by corruption)
i thought it can unlock more H-scenes with heart icon NPCs at night, so increased it to around 90, but it didn't do anything :/
Yeah i have it at around 200 and it doesn't do anything. I guess the makers intended some interactions with it but ultimately dropped the idea of adding that feature into the final product.

While it does decrease healing items effectiveness it really don't matter as you are able to heal from spells and Demon H interactions for far more than the actual items.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Then i'll wait for your patch to finally play the game lol, thanks a lot (y)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Then i'll wait for your patch to finally play the game lol, thanks a lot (y)
The new code works, but it is a bit glitchy. I don't think I have the timing right for everything yet. It needs more work but at the very least despite the timing being off you can play the animations and they do not get stuck.

when will the new version be released you know the one from kagura
Today if they continue their release a new path almost daily trend.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, I tried the game out on Kagura Version 1.06, and it was a hella fun ride.

I agree that for the most part, it looks like there's only one real ending... unless you're counting one of the early dead-ends too as a proper "ending". Dev was a total ass with the extra content too... but whatever.

I did love the CGs and animations, and I was able to basically see almost everything in a single playthrough. I say almost because some stuff needs save-load, because bad-end.

Oh, and btw, about titles. Titles give stats, and I compiled a list here, though I'm not sure if I got all of them. I spoilered them for obvious reasons. I did NOT test the stat bonuses extensively. The ones listed as "Minor" seem to be static. The ones that are "medium", "major" or otherwise unlisted, seem to be percentage based. Some of them could make a major difference... that said, you don't really need them too? The game doesn't have an adjustable difficulty level, and it's pretty much set at "cakewalk".

Between full HP/MP restore on every level-up, free full HP/MP restore before every boss fight, and the ability to easy grind materials and money with very little time spent actually grinding, the only way you're going to struggle with the combat is in boss fights if you abuse the Dark Flame thing and don't level-up as much as you should.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Joe Boncheen

May 1, 2018
The game DOES have anal scenes. But they mostly happen in battle agaisnt certain enemies. Reason why theres a anal sex counter in the status screen.

They arent great anal scenes but they do exist.
Agh I see. You're really helpful, and I greatly appreciate it!

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes