XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Another game get translated by Kagura. Hmm. Welp, I thought you guys uploader already learn the lesson from Kagura. Early version always bugged, or this one has none? Why not just wait after a month from released? I mean yeah, we have the guy who love fix these things. But is there any merit by playing bugged game?
You know many people would like to play a game a month early with some bugs rather than waiting (or playing unofficial MTL & censored version in this case). If you want it bug free, you always have the option to wait (and hope for fixes to come). But there’s no lesson to learn for the uploaders here.

How do I progress in the slums ? I tried to renew all contracts there but they always respawn lol
Contract renewals has nothing to do with progression. You can ignore them, go to the house on the right side of the area to progress further.

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
I think 'treasure hunter' increase drop rate. You get that item buff^^. See the stat changes at the middle-right menu screen.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Awesome that it's not MTL anymore, and should i wait a while for another update where there's bugfixes?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
If the game is a buggy mess, where in the game does it crash? Because it should be easy to avoid certain scenarios so as long as you have a mini guide around it.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
If you want it bug free, you always have the option to wait (and hope for fixes to come)
I suggested wait for a month because theres no guaranteed the thread would be updated with official bugfix. Though I appreciated what Silentce's doing, its better to have official bugfix (but we are talking about Kagura here, one bug fixed and another new bug suddenly triggered)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Silentce been checking the game. Unfortunally KG fucked it up hard.

They added "features" the game wasnt supposed to have and now the original game events are at odds with the "features" kg added.

So now unless KG admits they fucked up ( and we all know they wont) and actually decide to remove those "features", the game will stay with some really annoying animation issues and image overlapping.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Took some finding, but located a save and the scenes are really quite good. Quite a lot of CG's with progression, and the movies are very well animated. It's odd how the in-game player loads and plays the movies, but it's clunky based upon the interface those movies were originally designed to run in in-game.

Any save? or is the old save work on this new one?
The game save on Page 7 works, still a full gallery unlock.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I suggested wait for a month because theres no guaranteed the thread would be updated with official bugfix. Though I appreciated what Silentce's doing, its better to have official bugfix (but we are talking about Kagura here, one bug fixed and another new bug suddenly triggered)
You can still grab the bugfixes on the KG website, each game has its own page with the latest patch available

Btw patch 1.05 is free to grab already, don't have the game so can't test what it fixes though :

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
You can still grab the bugfixes on the KG website, each game has its own page with the latest patch available

Btw patch 1.05 is free to grab already, don't have the game so can't test what it fixes though :
-Fixed the fishing event in Kurt Shore
-Fixed an NPC with a bugged event in Western Harbor
-Fixed a locked chest in the Zamakian Forest
-Fixed 2 bugged scenes

According to their Discord

Reactions: jowishg

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
How do I enter the ruins? And how do I defeat the B grade zombies? I can't find it anywhere and already looked over 15 pages...

Reactions: hecknuts

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
What added feature?
"Feature" called "lets add our own custom scripts to the game and hope it doesnt break" by KG.

Or in other words, they messed around with how the game reads h scenes playing and looping and now a lot of scenes can end up with images overlapping during said scenes and even during combat.

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
yo whoever added the Extras: UPGRADE 1.04 > 1.05 at the OP, it only works if you actually have bought the game from Steam (AFAIK) ya silly, so its kinda pointless for us peasants but appreciate the effort lol (unless i am the silly here)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
yo whoever added the Extras: UPGRADE 1.04 > 1.05 at the OP, it only works if you actually have bought the game from Steam (AFAIK) ya silly, so its kinda pointless for us peasants but appreciate the effort lol (unless i am the silly here)
Incorrect. If you previously downloaded the links from this OP when it was 1.04 the files work. It is exactly how I've updated the master files. If you downloaded the game somewhere else then it won't work but for the sake of this thread and those who are downloading it from here this is totally viable.

You just have to change the directory in the patcher to where you have the game. it can only be one folder deep as well or the patcher won't work.

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Incorrect. If you previously downloaded the links from this OP when it was 1.04 the files work. It is exactly how I've updated the master files. If you downloaded the game somewhere else then it won't work but for the sake of this thread and those who are downloading it from here this is totally viable.

You just have to change the directory in the patcher to where you have the game. it can only be one folder deep as well or the patcher won't work.
dang i guess i am the silly :HideThePain:. thankya for the correction silentce *bows*

Reactions: Silentce
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes