GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
To be honest, i prefer games like the Oneone1 ones that the corruption is a actual mechanic which gives you more scenes and variation on them as you progress.

I know everyone is not like me but i like grinding these stats to the make the characters sluts, it kinda feels like a trainer game but you are god and you are influencing the lives of these characters more directly through decision making, i also love when there is several endings.

I like choices in games in general as well, a lot of people feel like all these status checks in games like The Age of Decadence or Fallout new vegas are complete bothersome but for me, i absolutely love this shit!

Speaking of hentai again, i also love random flavor text that mentions optional shit you've done, like these games with titles that have NPCs mentioning your titles...
I agree with idea of using corruption as a mechanic to unlock new CGs! Come to think of it, I think that might be why I like Gran Ende II. You can access your unlocked CGs at the push of a button and do the heroine wherever you want, but advancing the story allows you to see new scenes and change old actions.

Asimu

Nov 23, 2020
Been away from this game for a bit... I went to the cathedral for purification but now i don't remember where is the hideout... Can anyone tell me?

jacket82

Oct 27, 2017
Someone knows this kind of error? I've it only with this game. Already tried with Locale Emulator:cry:

EDIT: i've change the Folder's directory and it worked again.....maybe too many Sub Folder, i don't know

Last edited:

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
I am near the end of the game and unlocked all the skills in battle, but during the zombies fight i only had 3 skills like what the hell?

anyone has a skill that unlocks all the skills for the zombies but havent reach the end yet? (No need full save)

jacket82

Oct 27, 2017
How do you get the breastmilk paralyze h-skill? It's the only thing I've never been able to unlock.
When you use "Cute Frilly Underwear" at night, there is a man who wants to squeeze your breasts; if not the same night, the next when you go to sleep, there will be the demon who, intrigued, will ask you if he can try too.

Reactions: garuda1

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
When you use "Cute Frilly Underwear" at night, there is a man who wants to squeeze your breasts; if not the same night, the next when you go to sleep, there will be the demon who, intrigued, will ask you if he can try too.
Thank you very much. This is one of my favorite h-games so I'm glad I can finally 100% it.

ecinebedud

Aug 19, 2021
Saint Emiliana 1.07.04 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay167.8M
Windows226.4M
Linux231.2M

Saint Emiliana v1.07.04 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 464,778,323 bytes
Linux Install: 508,619,954 bytes
Game Assets: 198,583,423 bytes ~74% of the 1.07 release
  • Features:
    • Even better image compression
    • Added webp support to core scripts
    • Update to
    • Update to
      • Includes workaround for null reference on cast to base texture
  • Fixes:
Older Changelog
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Are the download links dead or it's just me? I got this " ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR " when I tried to open the link on my browser.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
so how do I get the required titles or skills to beat and purify undead/zombie enemies in the Contract Renewal Sex Battles
Nevermind, I figured it out

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
i have two crimson rosaries one i pulled from a chest +6 and the other is store-bought +8. why?

randomwarrior94

Apr 16, 2021
Saint Emiliana 1.07.05 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I'm using the joiplay version and every time I try to open the save menu, the game freezes.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Does anyone knows where i can find the book needed to mix all of the ingredients ??? please let me know this is the final task i havent completed Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: Noxy79
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes