Hijablover

Nov 7, 2019
Could anyone please tell me how to beat the bandits/pirates at Northern Mountains where Rocca is taken to after getting abducted?

They seem to be very OP (at least for me), so, I can't defeat them.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I'm a fucking idiot and can't find the clothing shop.
Does anyone know where it's at?
The harbor town. It's the left most town on the map then talk to Rocca, the blue haired girl.

Could anyone please tell me how to beat the bandits/pirates at Northern Mountains where Rocca is taken to after getting abducted?

Level up more. This game isn't hard.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

blind them and set them on fire til they die make sure you hit the water stop north of the gang before taking on the fight and check the buckets there too you will find useful items

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
Is the background music supposed to sound choppy even for chiptune kind music?

Edit: In the Game.exe properties, activate Compatibility Mode, set to Windows XP (Service Pack 3), then hit Apply. No more sound stuttering.

Last edited:

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
There are more than one combination to beat them. Try it.
IE. Missionary > Handjob > Blowjob > Handjob
the option for missionary isn't available for me, how did you unlock it?
I've progressed the confession until the shotas 2nd meeting and im still not unlocking new skills

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
the option for missionary isn't available for me, how did you unlock it?
I've progressed the confession until the shotas 2nd meeting and im still not unlocking new skills
Then you may need to do story quest first.
For that slum quest. You just need to enter the house near undead B.
Fight Succubus and the gangsters. When you woke at night just run to slum exit.

Jan 20, 2022
When I'm in battle and the enemy does something like spanking or fucking the character, the animation loops endlessly. What's up with that? Is it supposed to just keep going or is there a bug?

Jackter00

May 28, 2022
So I've tried going to the cathedral at night with every clothes but nothing happen (yes a triggered the quest the where a knight invites you to the pope) does any how to do it?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save before the ending? I've gotten my invite, but I can't get to the cathedral. Well I can enter the small one but nothing happens. I try to go to the big one and it tells me to not go out at night.

Panzergrenadier1995

Jul 1, 2022
I would like to say this game is quite mediocre, it doesn't have anything really special except for well-drawn scenes and fine animations. Skill set for Emiliana is quite... poor and insipid. It appears that during the gameplay you figure out nearly everything so easily that opponents virtually pose no threat to you.
In short, if you are a plot explorer, this game is not for you. But if you are to fap, you have made the right choice.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes