yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Evil o/
SakiAndTheCrucibleOfDebauchery-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Supreme_Evil

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What does "corruption" of the MC do?. Does she just become a nympho, obsessed with sex, or does her morality degenerate so much she stops being the "hero(ine) and gives in to the baddies?.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
it's wild that this game doesn't have a "rape" tag.

im 99% sure that the missing "rape" tag is a mistake, but i haven't played the game yet.
No no no, the whole game is basically just she being forced into sex by the enemies... Tho I don't know the extra content of 2.0, so I might be wrong with the newest update

What does "corruption" of the MC do?. Does she just become a nympho, obsessed with sex, or does her morality degenerate so much she stops being the "hero(ine) and gives in to the baddies?.
The former, though it is just flavour text, in a sense.

Shakorexis

Aug 23, 2023
It seems the former is the case. It only affects the ending though but even that can be handwaved by simply removing the brand.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I am so sick of lose to see scenes as they are boring and require you to save scum. I want to win a game but if you win you see nothing. Why do people like these type of games?

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
I am so sick of lose to see scenes as they are boring and require you to save scum. I want to win a game but if you win you see nothing. Why do people like these type of games?
In fairness, most people that like scenes like this (myself included) still don't like it when the game gives you a straight game over and forces a reload. I like defeat scenes because they lead to interesting scenarios that don't make a whole lot of sense otherwise.

If it gives a gameover and makes me reload though, it can fuck right off.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I'm guessing the difference between this and their other two games is......not much.
Tried it out, it's almost a copy-paste of their previous games with a new MC.
This is how it works. Circles "invent" their style and keep iterating on it, improving on it. They rarely deviate and often (but not always) when they do, it's seen as "betraying" fans. When they do something different, they often publish under another name, create sister circle, etc.
Basically this is "Ofuro Works" game. Don't expect something different when you see this developer.
I keep all games of this circle on my drive and I every new one is an improvement to the point it's very hard to play older games. More content, better animations (still not fully and properly animated but much better than previously), better, sexier art and you can choose one of 4 forms (shrine priest, oni girl, fox girl, yuki onna).
Saying it's "a copy-paste with a new MC" just because the game follows the same formula is kinda wrong. You get new art, more content and new mechanics among other improvements. Following your logic all VNs are pretty much "copy-paste" of each other...

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
I am not sure you played the game. The h-content is baked into the combat system and is more similar to an emmersive story like World of the Egg or Key of Egg. Granted there is no real BF mechanics as it's mostly just struggling to break free using physical attacks or magic.

Reactions: EHall
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes