skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Yes i have the exact same problem. After the scene with you bringing the fruit to the "studying" girl and dude, it wants to transition with some static and just suddenly gets stuck right there and nothing happens anymore.
load the 5th save it's an autosave, should work, some scene are heavy and sometimes get stuck, but it's a limit of the engine se we can't do much to fix that

EDIT: you can also ctrl+c scroll down, click open save, you will not see the menu but is open, press down and confirm 2 times to save and confirm overwrite, will save in the 6th place, load from that

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I use Joiplay Is there a way to pass?
I never did that puzzle so I don't know the solution sorry, in joyplay you can't activate the cheat? if the problem is using a combination of keys, you can go in the www\cheat-settings folder and open the shortcuts.json, you can change the activation keys

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakkaew

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Im really dont understand plot of this game. Its like a ai writing
did you play the prologue? in short, you have a disease that make the women around you loose inhibition but not for you, and you become almost "blind" to their sexual act with others

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes