skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you, but unfortunately it is no longer available.
I can't find it in Chinese, this thing is incredible. And I can't even translate it because mtool doesn't translate English. Nothing, in this disgusting world only exists in English
you are on an english forum... what did you expect?

found the patreon post

Reactions: ssmith

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
so many scene slot in recollection room yet so few scene available, is this even finished or you need to do something to unlock them?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
so many scene slot in recollection room yet so few scene available, is this even finished or you need to do something to unlock them?
he used the same map for the recollection room in the other game, all the scene that you can unlock in the recollection in this game are there

Reactions: ajeb2222

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
now if only Fujino's games have this "change perspective" during those ecchi scenes... it'd be more perfect... like, in recall room you can take the perspective of... Danny.... in this case... heh...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
now if only Fujino's games have this "change perspective" during those ecchi scenes... it'd be more perfect... like, in recall room you can take the perspective of... Danny.... in this case... heh...
You are telling me you can only see the sex scenes from the perspective of the male main character?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Since when is the game completed? I played months ago the 1.0 translated version and it wasnt even near the end -.-

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I never did that puzzle so I don't know the solution sorry, in joyplay you can't activate the cheat? if the problem is using a combination of keys, you can go in the www\cheat-settings folder and open the shortcuts.json, you can change the activation keys
If you are stuck with the enigma with the stones you can do the following
CTRL+C activate no clip then go to the next room.(cheats installation required)
If you really want to solve it you have to lift the white stone pressing z.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes