skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Thats wut i think too....is there a plugin to turn off the rain effect? Cuz that rain is the main cause
not that i know, the main problem is that the animations are not video but a series of images(not gif) and loading them is heavy, there are around 10000 images and are 1.1 GB in total, maybe a compressed version will be lighter to run on joiplay

Aug 11, 2021
not that i know, the main problem is that the animations are not video but a series of images(not gif) and loading them is heavy, there are around 10000 images and are 1.1 GB in total, maybe a compressed version will be lighter to run on joiplay
I see...thanks

AionZav

Jul 19, 2021
Can you give me a save please I can't play it in joiplay I got stuck to a video and can't get out I click the x again and again and touch the scree it didn't work

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
A damn shame that Shirou is one of my favorite protags ever. I can't bring myself to do that to my boy

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Any chance that he'll ever release the scenes without the PoV "Censor"?
Wish I could see all the scenes unfiltered.

ssmith

May 24, 2017
here is the link to his post on kemono
Thank you, but unfortunately it is no longer available.
I can't find it in Chinese, this thing is incredible. And I can't even translate it because mtool doesn't translate English. Nothing, in this disgusting world only exists in English

Last edited:
Reactions: Etherium_m
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes