Ren'Py Salvation in Nightmare [v0.5.1] [FunkyMunke]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Start new game, receive email on 3rd day, read it and on map there will be new place with ? icon
Do I have to start a new game? Will save games work, if Not does that mean next Update we will have to start over again to get new content?

funkymunke

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
Do I have to start a new game? Will save games work, if Not does that mean next Update we will have to start over again to get new content?
No, usually you can use previous save. This location is opens right on 3rd day, thats why email dont come if you played more. I see a lot of people dont like to start over (actually I thought everyone start every time over, as I do. Looks like no), so I will try dont make updates that require new start. (except some heavy plot ones)

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
funkymunke
You said after the last Update we would Not have to start the game all over again to get new content? Well do we need to re-start the game to get new version 0.5.1 content or will old saves work?

No, usually you can use previous save. This location is opens right on 3rd day, thats why email dont come if you played more. I see a lot of people dont like to start over (actually I thought everyone start every time over, as I do. Looks like no), so I will try dont make updates that require new start. (except some heavy plot ones)

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SalvationInNightmare-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

funkymunke

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
funkymunke
You said after the last Update we would Not have to start the game all over again to get new content? Well do we need to re-start the game to get new version 0.5.1 content or will old saves work?
This update should work on old saves, but I always recommend to start new game.

funkymunke

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
if there will be 50 people will there be 25 women and 25 men
I dont know yet how many chars will be here. For now there will be this ordinary chars that already released + few more in plot (some you will see in next update in few days). I need to release this plot updates before moving forward with other chars.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes