MizyBlue

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Been waiting a long time to see a game like this using gposes! A lot of untapped potential for this and hope all the negativity doesn't dissuade you from making more.
TY! Let me know how you like the game.

MizyBlue

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
After reading the review on the game I decided to go back and rework the game to have the entire thing resized. I was worried about it being too big for screens but honestly it looks so much better in the rework. I'll release 1.01 with the update when I'm finished with it all but it will take a bit to test. If anyone else has feedback I'd love to hear it to continue to improve the game.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

MizyBlue

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Added a new version of the game! Version 1.01 is out now!!! Please review it and let me know what you think.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SamuraiMistressMizuki-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MizyBlue

artrgjy

Jul 6, 2018
Cool little game. I especially like how you can choose femdom path and even kill your male enemies in some occasions

urgashisscawy

Oct 5, 2021
surprisingly quite nice for a vn type game, keep up the good work and good luck on your next project if you planning on continuing

(also could you teach me how to do lewd gposes...asking for a friend)

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
I started work on a dlc that would add alternative storylines and a trading card collection. But with the backlash I got for making a free game for people to enjoy I am considering if I would want to spend my free time on it. Thank you for your interest though!
There are always going to be people that will disagree with any decisions you make and be loud and mean about it. I hope you continue this or any other game you may decide to make in the future!

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes