Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
ver 1.01 with ReiPatcher MTL already installed for dialogues and official english GUI from 1.0.
zipped with ,1gb links, works straight away.

if you transfer a save to your uploaded files, text starts to dissappear. I'm missing all the menu text.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
It is on the page before, but title isn't updated. Be wary though, if you transfer a save you will lose in-game text.
Try to change english to japanese in the options, I'm pretty sure the English official UI is really broken. The mtl will work anyway

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Try to change english to japanese in the options, I'm pretty sure the English official UI is really broken. The mtl will work anyway
Can you please post here the english.json file? I deleted it by mistake...

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
It looks amazing. Unfurtunately, I couldn't go outside the first room without crashing. So waiting for the patch. :cry:

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
I translated the menu, quests, sidequests, items, missing weapons, and many other things that weren't translated.
This is done with google translate, but please do note that the free Google Translate API that applications such as Reipatcher uses, is much much worse than the V3 they have on the manual Google translate and the API you pay for.
Make of that what you will.
I translated this for my self and thought that someone might be interested.

Install instructions:
Unzip the lc_tables file and put it in <game library>\AssetBundles\english\
Example path to file: D:\games\サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables

I would advise anyone to take a backup of the original file. I have no problems, but I will not guarantee anything.

Lelouch92

Apr 6, 2021
hm I think i am on the rouge route and could it be that they didn't finish it yet?
because they didn't make an exit in a main quest caveo_O
btw does anyone know how to strip them permanently?

Reactions: Xzoner55

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
how much the girl need to be raped to unlock the sex skill?
battle sex help to improve the ranking?

jaimis

Oct 6, 2017
Since I have not seen it (or I missed it) here the
The first save bring you to what i believe is the "evil route"
The second to the ronnin route (without crash)
Both came with character lvl max and relatively high sex stats

Oh and yes the flowchart is in japanese

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
It isn't in my 1.0, so there's something wrong. Probably with the 1.1 and not something you've done to be fair.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes