FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I played one ONEONE1 game before (Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade) and I really liked it. Art was great, gameplay was fun but I disliked how pregnancy was not easy to get. Even losing to monsters on purpose didn't do it so I thought that was quite annoying. Also annoying was that sex scenes in general were kinda complicated to get.

Is this still the case with this one? I'll probably wait for the english patch anyways but I'd like to know what I get into before downloading it.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I played one ONEONE1 game before (Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade) and I really liked it. Art was great, gameplay was fun but I disliked how pregnancy was not easy to get. Even losing to monsters on purpose didn't do it so I thought that was quite annoying. Also annoying was that sex scenes in general were kinda complicated to get.

Is this still the case with this one? I'll probably wait for the english patch anyways but I'd like to know what I get into before downloading it.
from dlsite
rpgmaker style but made with unity (bestiality warning still missing in the tags)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
from dlsite
rpgmaker style but made with unity (bestiality warning still missing in the tags)
Well I know what ONEONE1 games are like. It's nice to see that it seems to have some animated sex scenes now as well tho. Do you happen to know when the english version officially releases?

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Change your region and regional format to japanese (yes both),and it should work (no need to set your computer on japanese language)
You sure ? I don't think it's about the region format. It's within the files itself, the loose translation method must have broke something which won't allow the game to work properly.

DapperTerminal

Jun 16, 2018
I've been playing through the 1.0 with the Reipatcher. I've been purposefully losing fights up until the end of chapter 3 where I'm in a scenario where win or lose, MC winds up in the same place. During this scene I get the error message. Gonna wait till that 1.01 patch is out and will let you know if I can get past it.

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
There is already a torrent with the 1.01 patch in sukebei, don't know how much it helped but someone should update here.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I've been playing through the 1.0 with the Reipatcher. I've been purposefully losing fights up until the end of chapter 3 where I'm in a scenario where win or lose, MC winds up in the same place. During this scene I get the error message. Gonna wait till that 1.01 patch is out and will let you know if I can get past it.
If you fail more than 3 missions you are locked into a route.
The end of chapter 3 choice only affects which of the other two routes you end up on if you have not failed more than 3 missions.

Lelouch92

Apr 6, 2021
Does anyone (possibly those of you with unlocked galleries) know if the in-battle H is restricted to being only possible with the MC? If that is the case, then it seems like a waste to have additional party members if they can't be targets as well.
no its not restricted to the mc the other two can be raped, too in battles...

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes