ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
yes because the names of the files in the asset are in japanese, and selecting english in the options point to the wrong assets in the bundle.
to play the 1.01 the best thing to do for now is using reipatcher for MTL dialogues, add again english.json in the languages folder (editing it beforehand), and at last overwrite "scenarios" from "assetbundle\japanese" to "assetbundle\english" to get the already translated gui
Editing the language file???

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, what in the living hell is going on in this game and thread? Is 1.00 MTL or is 1.01 MTL? What is the state of the game? If this is MTL then why doesn't it say it's MTL? I saw others say 1.00 has english translation but the game is full of bugs while 1.01 has MTL but the game is playable? So what is it then? Does it have an english translation, yes or no? If not, I might want to wait for the steam release.

I do not know much about ONEONE1's reputation on their games since I've dropped most of their games (killing room(?), ideology in friction, etc.) and it seems like this is promising so I wanna try it.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Okay, what in the living hell is going on in this game and thread? Is 1.00 MTL or is 1.01 MTL? What is the state of the game? If this is MTL then why doesn't it say it's MTL? I saw others say 1.00 has english translation but the game is full of bugs while 1.01 has MTL but the game is playable? So what is it then? Does it have an english translation, yes or no? If not, I might want to wait for the steam release.

I do not know much about ONEONE1's reputation on their games since I've dropped most of their games (killing room(?), ideology in friction, etc.) and it seems like this is promising so I wanna try it.
Wait for the release on steam.

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
When you see other Oneone1's new game :love: but you see that have 5GB and you expected 1GB or 2.5GB :eek:

P.S: Bitch Police (600MB), Island of Penance (800MB), Dark Elven (1 GB), Killing Time(1.200 GB), The Heiress (2 GB), Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (2.500 GB), Ideology in Friction (3.5 GB), Samurai Vandalism (5 GB)... Next game: 10 GB and the next: 20GB XD XD XD XD XD

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Games for some reason are getting bigger and bigger and it's not just the home-made unity ones either. It's like no one bothers to size them down.

asenasen

Jul 1, 2017
When you see other Oneone1's new game :love: but you see that have 5GB and you expected 1GB or 2.5GB :eek:

P.S: Bitch Police (600MB), Island of Penance (800MB), Dark Elven (1 GB), Killing Time(1.200 GB), The Heiress (2 GB), Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (2.500 GB), Ideology in Friction (3.5 GB), Samurai Vandalism (5 GB)... Next game: 10 GB and the next: 20GB XD XD XD XD XD
So the next next game will be 3d open world with multiple story branches and an affinity system? I'm down :D

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone (possibly those of you with unlocked galleries) know if the in-battle H is restricted to being only possible with the MC? If that is the case, then it seems like a waste to have additional party members if they can't be targets as well.

Munc13

Aug 19, 2019
Ok, I digged a bit around and found a fix for the crashes:

1. Go to <Game Directory>/Languages and delete English.json
2. Follow this guide: (Note that you must use the x64 version of BeepInEx)
3. Ta-da
Thanks, it works.
I can't tell which translation is worse, though, the original one or the patched one.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Sure would be nice if the overview provided a description of what the game is about...

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes