1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I want the game, but please remove this thread and download until the game can be properly played please. Through the warnings I thought it was some minor bugs, not ones that forced to close the game.

The only option is to apply and patch and select language in japanese. The next appears a bit late, but it's the only way to play without being forced to close it.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Look like we use the same drug to be high.
Just play in japanese and be raped by every enemies to farm "slut level" until the man finish to translate everything
Sadly I can only farm the goblins in the first area. After that I need to speak to someone in the northwest part of the city but any buildings there I try to enter lead to a crash

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Get the shit right, if you want 1.01 then you basically want MTL english. The only version that has readable english is only 1.00 and that's a broken version with a ton of bugs for the english side of things.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Sadly I can only farm the goblins in the first area. After that I need to speak to someone in the northwest part of the city but any buildings there I try to enter lead to a crash
If you already played the other games from One1One that not a problem

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Guys, guys, seriously ? You're gonna spoil the experience of this gem by playing with a fcking auto translator ? I mean I get that the wait untill we get a proper english translation will be hell.
But c'mon, playing this right now with shitty engrish is like getting your hands on the most delicious wagyu beef in the world, and then proceeding to dump a bunch of ketchup packs from McDonalds on top of it. You're better than this guys, you deserve better

• Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk and Rheeza

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Wait so is this MTL or not? It seemed fine without that ReiPatcher thing, the only bad stuff is the instant crash after the first room...
So we can choose between MTL and crash right now?

I'm kinda confused right there... send help

stking

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone just have a patch of the 1.01 version or is oneone1 forcing people to redownload the whole damn thing?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Wait so is this MTL or not? It seemed fine without that ReiPatcher thing, the only bad stuff is the instant crash after the first room...
So we can choose between MTL and crash right now?
yes because the names of the files in the asset are in japanese, and selecting english in the options point to the wrong assets in the bundle.
to play the 1.01 the best thing to do for now is using reipatcher for MTL dialogues, add again english.json in the languages folder (editing it beforehand), and at last overwrite "scenarios" from "assetbundle\japanese" to "assetbundle\english" to get the already translated gui

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes